Body: 4/5 skinny fat, untoned but not overweight
Height: 2/5 Thai short
Skill: 3/5 I did most of the work
Service: 4/5 let me do whatever
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:800 for 45mins
Repeat: Nah.

As a long time customer of the Tin Hau cluster of Thai and Viet girls I got a bit fed up and tried out saunas. But FS at saunas can really drain the bank account so went back to basics for a quick fuck under 1000 hkd.

Availability on a friday night was a bit limited and I've already tried the usual staples of Mickey and Nancy. Wanted to try out some Thai girl so chose Apple based on her pics.

She is Thai, quite young, and much darker than her profile pics. Quite bubbly and accommodating. Im a big fan of foreplay and I spent a large chunk of my time getting Apple to come. Her pussy is a bit sensitive so no fingering, but her clit is easy to find (largely cos she maneuvers herself into your hand) and pretty easy to get her to come.

Apple had a bit of garlic breath which put me off kissing or even BBBJ, so I didnt go there.

My turn, on with their industrial grade, no sensitivity dom. For such a small girl, she has quite a big pussy and I could really bang her. I did long slow strokes, all the way out slow, thrusting in quickly, resulting in some loud queefing on every thrust. But she didnt seem to be enjoying the fuck as much as the clit rubbing.

So being a gent, I turned her over, flat on her stomach, legs spread. I mounted her from above, reaching round to her tits (she lifted her torso for that) and other hand reaching her clit (again she obliged by lifting up) and proceeded to bang her whilst fingering her clit.

She came quite noisily which caused me in turn to squirt off whilst her pussy contracted hard, milking my cock. We stayed like this for a while, clutching my dick with her pussy, before she wriggled out.

Quick individual showers, before I went off.

Tin Hau has been reliable in providing fairly hot chicks who you can bang. But I feel all the girls are overworked, compared to the sauna girls, and part time civvies I've been seeing lately. These girls arent obligated to bang up to a dozen guys a day, and I get a nice feeling of achieving a full sex unlock out of them. Still, under 1000 hkd for a reliable punt, Tin Hau is my usual go to.

If you are a good customer, the mamasan usually offers up new fresh girls to you first, before the inevitable meltdown from seeing too many guys (especially at that price point) before they go home or change to another boss.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   10-10-2021 14:09  Karma  +5   Excellent - good review and great info thanks for sharing.
batman108   10-10-2021 11:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks