Acceptance 150
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2021 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Philippines) Jasmine Manila Courtesan

Name: Jasmine
Language: Tagalog and English (conversational)
Cost: 7k PHP for 2 hours.
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Repeat: No

I was feeling lazy to hunt and decided to give Manila Courtesan another go. Jasmine pictures looked great. I asked the operator for a list of her services and it was pretty much vanilla...just GFE. So no complaints or surprises there. I just jaye it they say they will do certain services and don't deliver. At least I can manage my expectations.

Jasmine arrived at my condo....not exactly looking like her photos. It was definitely her...but she is a bit more "teethy grin" like in real life. If I saw her in the bar I don't think I would take it any further unless she was really slutty or had a great personality. (The photographer did a great job). But she was friendly and smiling. So can't fault her for that. She was slim and flat chested...no way is she a B cup.

After some small talk, we showered separately. She asked for the lights to be dimmed a little.

I took out my dick and she started sucking me off. But kept gagging...I'm not a big guy. It seems she really doesn't like giving BJ's....sadly. So this start, gag, stop BJ never got any real rhythm.

It wasn't a bad BJ...but it didn't flow or work for me. So if BJ is your thing....Jasmine ain't your girl.

So moving now to plan B. I put on the dom and proceeded to enter her in mish. Very tight girl. Her demeanour changed and she is another one thats clearly more into fucking than sucking.

We fucked for a while, then changed to CG, doggy where she took a good pounding. No complaints about how hard or long and finally I finished in the bag.

Overall...yes she takes a good pounding and no complaints. So she gets some PSE points for that.

But it was average and not worth the repeat for me. Nice girl yes and I declined to do a round 2 and she didn't try to protest or tease me into another session. Happy to take the cash and go.

It wasn't bad, but not great either. 5/10 overall and Won't repeat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   22-1-2022 01:01  Karma  +5   thanks buddy
UK_Wanderer   14-1-2022 08:28  Acceptance  +1   
jjbog   1-12-2021 12:17  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   10-10-2021 11:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
momozzz   9-10-2021 15:56  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing
Jjaa123   9-10-2021 15:28  Karma  +3   
obe   9-10-2021 14:09  Karma  +10   Keep the reports coming bro
dennisjohn90
Nookie Newbie

UID 280440