Wish spa - Milly

Date & Time of Session:  Oct
Name: Milly
Link: @wishmenu on Telegram
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mandarin
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 (shower together, 2 shots, CBJ)
Price & Session Length: 1,300 60 mins (1200 + 100 tip)
Repeat: Not sure....

My usual Wish girl is Momoco but as she was unavailable i thought i would take the punt on Milly based on various bro’s reviews on here. Booked on TG as usual with quick response and got a booking with Milly on Saturday morning within 45 mins. First time being greeted by mamasan Yoyo on arrival. Not a bad looker herself but obviously has aged on her side. Usual upsell to 4 hands but politely declined and hop in for a quick shower. FYI they seem to have removed that minty shower gel . Always apprenhensive with new girls (each bro has their own opinion) but when Milly entered, i was not to be disappointed. Looks wise, i would put her on par if not more attractive than Momoco. As other bros have mentioned her body is also pretty decent (Not quite Momoco fit, but definitely not an ounce of fat on her). IMO she had a pretty decent rack, i would not have known they were fake.

I asked for nuru and she promptly asked if i wanted to start with part 2. As it had been a while, i happily accepted and she poured that lovely warm nuru all over my back sliding her body all over me. After a few minutes she started to tease LB and absolutely nothing better than having a hot girl stroke LB from behind with hot nuru gel. Got me to flip over where i could see her body better and what a sight it was, hair up, nice rack, stroking LB with nuru. heaven. TBH, didn’t last long and blasted before she could give me a CBJ.

I cleaned up (she was not as attentive as Momoco on the clean up) and flipped back onto my front for a back massage. Nothing to write home about on the massage, she hit some of the spots but is certainly not as talkative as other girls, She can speak canto with an accent FYI. After a 20-30ish mins massage, she starts to slowly awaken LB for round 2. Again some nice teasing from behind pre flip before moving onto my back for a better view. This time, she started with CBJ although this barely lasted for a minute until she took it off and started jerking me off. Slightly disappointed it did not last longer. Anyways, had decent access to LS (nicely shaved) but she never positioned herself for DATY or gave me decent access to suck on those titties. I felt she was slightly holding back on her service in that respect. Nonetheless managed to jizz once more, cleaned up, showered together and left a relatively happy man.

Would i return with Milly? Not sure…although smoking hot, felt the chemistry was lacking to have some decent fun. Wish seem to have a decent staple of girls now, so maybe try another next time.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   11-10-2021 00:31  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   10-10-2021 12:09  Karma  +5   Thanks
zebra   9-10-2021 10:26  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
PiR2_42   9-10-2021 09:47  Karma  +3   Totally hear you with the chemistry comment