Reading Access 30
Registered 24-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2021 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia - Booked Baby, ran into Angel

Name: Baby
Place: Mia
Face: 3.5/5 (good features, feminine, but not MCOT)
Body: 3.5/5 (natural B/C nice proportions, flat butt, bit of belly)
Skills: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Damage: 1000HKD + tip

Booked as usual. Thought I would try Baby, given the favorable reviews.

Only VIP room available, showered alone, Baby came in a tight white dress, looking quite tall in heels, but she is around 5'4".
Not overly talkative, but more chatty than Alice.

Part 1 was fairly good to my surpise, she loosened up quite a few knots during the dry massage and the oil massage was very relaxing. Good pressure and strength. There was one moment where she used one hand and texted with the other, which is always a turn off for me, but she kept it short.

Part 2 was interesting. She seems to be a little lazy compared to the other girls who put a lot more effort in. So she was using some silicon toy thing (which felt like a tongue?) to roam all over my body. It was a
strange sensation, but sure got me hard. On the flip she gave me full access. Her boobs were my favorite part of her body. She has a bit of a flabby belly, which is not visible when she's tightly packed in her dress, typical skinny fat. LS was not shaven but that's not surprising. At some point she got rid of the toy and used her hands, not rushing at all. Change positions a litte and finished in 69.

On the way out I ran into two shorter girls, one I think was Kayla, the other was unfamiliar. She introduced herself as Angel(a?) then made a joke about Angela Baby.
Looked mature, but pretty. Perhaps will come back for her.

Recent Ratings
vinc9   9-10-2021 02:16  Karma  +3   Thought Baby/Angel are the same person. No matter. Nice report!
HKGPeter   6-10-2021 22:24  Karma  +2   Thank you.