Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2021 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Jennifer: Amazing Curvy Proportions

So this is my 3rd time trying kissmespa; for my first report, and more info; please refer to the report here. As you may know, my reporting style is quite long, and I want to give all the bros as much info as possible to give it a try. As usual, skip to the bottom for TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Early Oct 2021, Weekend lunch hour
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: Jennifer
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (accented, is from mainland)
Face: 4/5 - Great features, nice smile, long hair,
Body: 4/5 - Natural Ds, nice hourglass figure, not much fat, 5'0
Height: 160 cm,
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD (Nuru)
Repeat: Yes, eventually!

Pre-checks / First impressions

So having chatted to the operator a bit; he kinda understood type, he suggested I try Jennifer - With YingYing needing a bit more rapport for better service, and Nina/Cherry are the ones to really try in the future. Nonetheless, as they are a new girl, I thought I would help them out by giving them a go.

So after going in, the room they gave me was quite stuffy, and they didn't close the curtains as it would block the air con - but by doing that the restaurant opposite can clearly see inside . So I requested to change room, had a shower; but unfortunately waited a very long time for Jennifer to come in.

Jennifer herself is nice; pleasant to look at; but sadly her clothes did her body no justice . She has nice slim legs, broad shoulders, huge natural boobs (that aren't saggy, nice top), almost no belly, and nice sized butt with a good waist size. I wouldn't say she's fat, nor slim, but all round a good small build with huge natural knockers; very soft. I was asked to shower but unfortunately stood there waiting for a good 10 minutes - the whole place was busy so I don't blame them.

Part 1 - Non-existent so I'll skip straight to the good part

Part 2 - A slow, sensual and gradual explosion

So when entering she immediately took my towel off and gave me a nice LB tease, and complimenting me on looks etc; she speaks a little English, canto, and mando, which can be a bit confusing but does get the messages across. After lying down, she gave me a nice catbath all over, slowly caressing my butt, everywhere. She did say she doesn't like nuru that much as it sticks everywhere - but then in the end she added it to tease my butthole and LB, which feels heavenly. Compared to my BB experience at kissmespa, she is much more smooth, really building things up - which I do like a lot more. Although her massage was non-existent, she really is experienced and knows her way around.

While still on my back, she stripped off, rubbed those nice body-sized Ds on my back, and caressing everywhere at the same time - total bliss   . She did also set the expectation as well - that she won't use LB/LS rubbing - which I agreed as well - I recall another bro that it is risky, even if it doesn't make contact. I told her I prefer a HJ/BJ or Boobjob - sadly she probably didn't want to make a mess, but next time, I can imagine my LB between those perfect D's

Sadly things were a little rushed and she did tease me a lot; and I couldn't get much access to her body, eventually she shifted around so I can rub her LS, and suck on those nice boobs - she wasn't wet, but still, the slight moaning and heavy breathing is enough to get you super turned on. After a nice sensual touching on the tip of my LB, she really did squeeze me out - which really reminds me of the Mia service.

Afterwards, she laid down by my arm, touching my nipples, stroking LB some more and casually chatting - she's a nice gal and really friendly, teaching me some random mandarin ones (the dirty ones lol) and spending some time resting - a super nice GFE. Looking at the time, she helped me shower, I grabbed onto those knockers some more, and then we had a quick chat about some of the other ladies' and reviews about the spa. I asked her to introduce me, saw Crystal in an amazing dress, Bella, Icy, 小雪 - none really caught my eye, but all seem very nice. They all seem super happy, a very nice atmosphere in the spa.

Summary / TL;DR

Once again, if you want to skip a part 1, and straight into it; this spa so far hasn't let down - she isn't the rushing and agressive type like BB, but instead a bit more slow and sensual to nice teasing of the back. She has a nice hourglass bod with huge natural D's, face is pleasant (not like stunner), and smells amazing too. All in all, her bod isn't quite MCOT - I think I do prefer the slimmer, nice B/C boobs type (like Crystal).  No LB/LS rubbing like the previous two gals, but that's okay for me (and better) - she knows where exactly to please on a man. Unfortunately my only beef was that I had to wait: 5 mins to change room, 10 mins for her to come in, and the whole massage was only about 35 mins - total time was about 50, including a slow shower. I mean it wasn't bad, but still I haven't had to usually wait this long.

Next Steps

I'll probably come back to try the rumored / popular ones from the forum and the operator: YingYing, Nina (works Friday / Saturdays only), and Cherry (coming back from a holiday soon, and extremely busy). I should probably go back to Kawaii some point - posting too much kissme may seem suspicious lol. But I do like the other bro who's also posting regularly here as well - his reports are good too. Operator said he's like VIP as well . Also, will probably try some of the newer girls in Mia/Kama; as my still favorite choice, and my first experience there - I have the most memories so I would like to support them.

As usual; no pictures as they are all fake on TG; and concept photos. The description of the is pretty accurate though.

Recent Ratings
tmoore   5-10-2021 17:04  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
like2bonk   5-10-2021 15:50  Karma  +4   i like the term concept photo!
BlankyMcBlank   5-10-2021 13:33  Karma  +2   High quality report as always! Thanks
magictime12   5-10-2021 12:09  Karma  +2   So no boob fucking action?
godisdead   5-10-2021 11:53  Karma  +8   Excellent report. Thanks for sharing!
zebra   5-10-2021 10:34  Karma  +5   Fantastic report as usual