Name:  MiMi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A42961-CB-Massage-MiMi.html
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $600 Wet BBBJ
Repeat: Probably Not

Now that CC is my regular, I haven't visited Mimi in ages especially since she left HK for over a 1 year.  But, I had to go pay her a visit when she did return.  After entering her door, I was thrilled to really see her back.  After entering the room we chatted where she disappeared, she mentioned she had been in ShenZhen and was back for the time being.  She did the usual bbj in the shower.

After exiting the shower, in my head I have all these high expectation after visiting legends like CC and Yoyo.  With CC it was all about her willingness to experiment with doing all these different acrobatic sexual position that you would have to use the book Karma Sutra to look up.  And for Yoyo, it was the awesome soapy breast massage in the shower and one of the best bbj in the business.  Unfortunately, the regular sloppy DFK that Mimi did, didn't do it for me anymore.  After Mimi finished the BBJ/DFK and was ready to move on to missionary,  I asked if she could do 69.  Mimi face expression turned serious and she became Professor Mimi and said it wasn't clean to eat WG out.  So, I agree and continued the normal routine of missionary, face off and doggy while doing sloppy DFK.  But, the normal sex routine didn't do it for me anymore.  So, I decided to do the carry sex position which was a challenging since Mimi room is way smaller compared to the rooms I have been in.  But it was decent feel as she was fairly tight while I was thrust in and out of her.  Afterwards, I went back to doggy which wasn't as great she felt a bit loose in this position. Finally, I finished off in missionary while still engaging in sloppy DFK.

Unfortunately, after I finished popping.  She changed back to Professor Mimi and lecture me on the dangers of doing 69 and that I should never even think about doing it with a WG ever.  She told me she had an old client who loved doing 69 till her developed some type of STD infection in his throat that required him to have surgery.  On top of this, she also decided to lecture that if any WG did rimming, you should never engage in any type of kissing.  This sounded a bit hypocritical as she did once do a very quick rimming and also DFK with me once, but I guess taking a break from being a WG has made her more paranoid while on the job.  

After the lecture finished, I washed up and left.  And I pretty much lost my appetite for visiting Mimi again.  I do understand her intentions was just to make sure I didn't get any STD in my throat.  But, I really didn't want to think of STDs infecting my throat while in the middle of deed.  

If any of you had similar situations like this, let me know?

[ Last edited by  amping at 28-9-2021 13:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
iceman_2k   2-10-2021 03:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   29-9-2021 23:12  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
momozzz   29-9-2021 22:50  Karma  +2   she looks good but there is nothing that I hate more than being.lectured...
SHJohn   29-9-2021 22:44  Acceptance  +1   Definitely agree that in the moment isn't cool. But also paranoid and appreciate professionals who keep things safe for ...
gwailoplayer   29-9-2021 20:12  Karma  +5   good stuff
twelve98   29-9-2021 13:44  Karma  +5   Favorable
Mister   28-9-2021 15:05  Karma  +4   Original
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2262
Posts 990
Karma 2192
Acceptance 1394
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2021 20:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've seen her a few times, she's a real sweetheart and really enjoys DFK (as do I ) and gave a good BBJ. I could converse with her in elemental Mandarin and she asked me if I had a mainland girlfriend or wife, and I said no, I learned some of the langauge with the many WG visits I have had .

DATY was always strictly prohibited , but it sure was a beautiful thing to look at however . I never got the lecture, just a simple "no".

nice photo of her, she is very small, it does not come across in her photos

Keep on mongering