Subject: Apple@Perfume/BittoSpa (B&S...)
orangerange
Throbbing Titan

UID 156476
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3198
Posts 119
Karma 3183
Acceptance 293
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2021 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Apple@Perfume/BittoSpa (B&S...)

Thread Subject: Apple@Perfume/BittoSpa (B&S...)
Date & Time: Mid Sept
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 1k a sad FS - it only lasted 40 mins...

Reporting another super short report about another bad experience. I decided to go try Perfume Spa in CWB (still has Bitto written on the door lol). I asked them if Jojo or Polly were available (photos below). They told me to come. First girl opened the door, couldn't see her face. Body was so-so.

Basically I asked if Polly or Jojo were available given I can see they offered P3 in TG. The girl then had the audacity to say, what service you're looking for? If you want FS, I can be your Jojo...

Sigh... wtf. I told her to take her mask off so I could at least who I was going to be fucking. She has a decent face so I thought, sure, why not.

P1 massage was shit. Like having newly landed fish out of water flipping about on your back. The teasing was okay, where she massaged by balls from behind.
At some point we asked me which other spas I go to, and she asked me for their contacts. She said she was helping her friend to find a job and so was going to send their contacts to her friend. She did this by taking a photo off my mobile showing some spa's mamasans' WeChats...

Anyway, P2 she didn't even take ALL her clothes off. She did though offer BBJ. I was still kinda pissed about her saying she's Jojo, so I was angry face fucking her.

Although she had her top off and panties off, she kept her skirt on and I could somehow see there was some sort of scarring or bruising... but anyway, I picked her up for P3 and started to fuck her in several positions starting with me standing next to the bed and her on her knees whilst I had my arms around her neck. I then pushed her down to standing doggy, mish, and then side straddle so I could thrust the entire length into her hard so she resorted to her mother-tongue language saying she couldn't take it no more but I just kept smashing away until I eventually bust a nut.

I hope she regretted pretending to be someone she's not. At the end I asked her what her real name was and she said it was Apple lol. I couldn't even find that name...

[ Last edited by  orangerange at 25-9-2021 14:11 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   27-9-2021 21:16  Karma  +4   Bitto Spa: the initials tell the tale
batman108   27-9-2021 11:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
zebra   26-9-2021 15:31  Karma  +5   
sam_smith   26-9-2021 12:05  Karma  +6   

------------------------------------------------
目を閉じて耳をすませば GOOD BYE
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3846
Posts 448
Karma 3776
Acceptance 1395
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2021 12:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've been to the same spa once, I asked at least three times if the girl in the photo is available, he/she PROMISED that she's there... Guess what? No such girl when I got there and I left, the agent didn't even bother to message me for follow up.

Rule of thumb: It's perfectly ok to walk away if you get switched. They don't care.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   28-9-2021 00:31  Karma  +5   Just gotta toughen up and walk out
Mister   27-9-2021 21:15  Karma  +1   Bitto is all about fake pix and oldies