Body: 4/5
Height:  160-ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2k
Repeat: will do

Capped a week off with MeoMeo and it was a fitting end.  It was a lunch time session and she was absolutely packed with energy. She is not worried about time as we went over while still going at it and she wouldn't stop until the big   was upon her .  

Body type is a personal preference thing of course, but she ticks all the right boxes for me.  She is fit and a great overall size to pick up and dominate (which she seems to relish); I also prefer her smaller natural chest to large bolt-ons (e.g. Candy).  After a drink and a bit of chatting on the bed we went to a rapid transition.  Out come the toys and her ravenous appetite.  Quite a few reports on her now so no need to go into all the details.  Key info is that it was a solid 45 minutes of high-intensity pounding.  At the end I was actually exhausted which is just what I needed

Some comparative observations:
-  Compared to Candy Thai in WC, MM is a much better value and experience.  I like Candy, but MeoMeo comes across as a true sex addict vs Candy as a job.  However, if you want a decent massage too go to Candy.  
-  Compared to Alis @ Blue Ocean MM is more PSE.  However, Alis is great too.  It is hard to decide which ranks ahead here as Alis comes in at half the price and also has a great (but augmented) body.
-  On the 141 side of things Dreamy/YY comes to mind.  Fantastic BJ, tight natural body and also seemingly endless appetite, but also has some dangerous habits and MM's age and English give her the advantage.  

Looking forward to my next session.

Recent Ratings
Ricky12   14-11-2022 18:53  Acceptance  +1   not able to contact her
Comatoseddd   27-5-2022 21:53  Acceptance  +1   
theworld   12-10-2021 22:33  Karma  +5   I do like her for sure. A keeper, but getting too popular lol so harder to book
lostmojo   23-9-2021 07:20  Acceptance  +1   
Tarasse   22-9-2021 01:01  Karma  +3   Favorable
stitzer   21-9-2021 23:11  Acceptance  +2   Oh didnt know she was in MR. thanks for the info