Face: 9/10 cute and hot
Body: 10/10 tall and fuckable
Skill: 10/10 best bj
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  $1.9k including tip 1 and half hour
Repeat: yes

A wonderful greeting with her big smile as she opened her door. No second thoughts. No scanning her body. Just went straight in like I want to fuck her badly.

We had a small talk then to dirty talk. Brightened the moods between us. We stripped off and head to shower. I hugged her behind and whispered dirty near her ear. Im instantly horny. My cock is rubbing on her butt cheek. The vibes turned into sensational feeling. she got turned on and she kneeled down. started off licking my balls. stroking my shaft then sucking and licking my cock. she's very good at blowing. after that, we dried up.

I quickly hugged her back again. same thing as i did in the shower. then grabbed her soft tits. sensual touching down to her pussy. almost started to rub her clit. i felt that she's super moist. BUT she  quickly turned around and pushed me to the bed and started her slow dirty dancing. I can't hold much. her body looks incredibly fuckable. so i grabbed her hips. so we laid down. a little bit of foreplay. started kissing her tits. biting softly. she moaned. kissed her tummy down to her above the pussy. you know tension feeling. then again continued sucking her tits as i rubbed her clit. very moist. super wet. you have to please her well and get her to feeel good. she grabbed hand and thrusted into her pussy. literally fingering around for awhile.

we swapped as she's on top of me. kissing my neck down to my cock. incredible skills of licking the ballls. so i can tell she's in the mmood. capped on and blowing. the best bj in the room. at the same time, i used my knee to rubbed her pussy. slimy and slippery. she sat on my cock. slowly grinding and swirling around. "i love your cock. you're my everything" dirty talks goes on. pretty much, sounds BS. anyways, pretended we're a horny couple in the sex reality. i grabbed her hips and took control. i fucked her hard non stop for like 5 mins.  somehow, she stopped me - looks like she reached orgasm.   i can feeel her legs are shaking. which is a good thing hahaha so read the mood - then i slowly grind her warm pussy. then fast fucking bback to slow like a rhythm. she kinda knocked out like she laid on me relaxed - that she couldnt take it. we rested a bit.

Switched to standing mish, non stop fucking with legs wide open and closed legs. the view was amazing. thrusting her wet pussy. i could even see her juice flowing. im like a machine. fucked for like 15 mins if you have a good stamina. and of course, lots of kissing on her boobs and neck. swapped position, i sat on the bed adn continued thrusting as her legs wrapped around my hip like UFC chokehold. it feels good in that positiion. she kissed on my lip like a peck. and she smilled at me. "I'm starting to like you." i smiled back. the mood is gooood with a fucking flow. whatever it is...she's trying to connect me.....im about to cum. probably it turned me on. weird that it went on the right timing.  then i quickly swittched to mish and grinded her few more mins. took off the dom. sprayed all over the tummy to tits. she moaned. then my cock is still standing strong and hard. i told her that i can cum again for second time. she gave me a dom and fucked for several mins. and YES - i cum inside her pussy. she's way turned on more. man, im out of energy and collapsed on her body. (i dont care that some of my cum sticks on me hahaha) so she hugged me and whispered "be my regular customer" im surprised. it was unexpected. i don't expected her to say that. well, it feels good. my mind thinking that there's also a lot of hot girls out there. oh well, im like sure.

We showered together with happy mood. she tried to play with my cock to get hard on. i can tell that she's in mood. maybe she wanted more. and yes, she did. she wanted to go again. i told her that i dont have any much extra money and im burnout. she pouted back. damnnn, thats cute! so we chatted a bit. then i about to head out but she stopped me and asked for wechat. she said that she gave me a personal one. she said "don't ignored me" im like.....okayyyy.. whatever. i had a bad feeeling ....she will be super clingy haha

Recent Ratings
iceman_2k   27-9-2021 22:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
zennor   20-9-2021 05:30  Karma  +5   Excellent
omnihedron   17-9-2021 18:29  Karma  +2   BBFS session at Fuji? You're nuts
anabikumi   16-9-2021 11:15  Karma  +3   
3volution   16-9-2021 07:05  Acceptance  +1   definitely by the sound of your session, one to repeat again
hotjac   14-9-2021 17:51  Karma  +3   Nice find - thanks for sharing; you should ask her if it's ok to pass out her working wechat ...
dadumdum   13-9-2021 10:18  Karma  +5   
calaisien   13-9-2021 01:32  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   12-9-2021 07:33  Karma  +6   Excellent
BlankyMcBlank   11-9-2021 19:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Awesome stuff, hopefully not a stage 5 clinger :P
3volution
Nookie Newbie

UID 278285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 52
Karma 79
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2021 11:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Do you have a photo on what she looks like?

Recent Ratings
male_rabbit   15-9-2021 14:11  Karma  -1   read d forum rules. post ur irrelevant oneliners as a comment when u rate the post... pretty much like i am doing now.
maxxout
Kinky King

UID 203870
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1317
Posts 42
Karma 1310
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2021 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 3volution's post

Sorry, don't have a photo. I don't think she wouldn't like it in the first place. If I go again, maybe i would.