Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2021 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mount Fiji Max Level

Date: 1 Sept, around 10pm
Name: Didn't ask
Place: Fiji Building, 18th or 19th floor (don't remember. not sure which flat, it's on the left side)
Link: N/A
Nationality: Chinese
Face:  5/5 She's cute
Body:  5/5 Soft skin. Nice figures.
GFE:  4/5 She cares for you
PSE: N/A
Price:  $1,200 + $400tip - 60mins second loads...third post ejaculate
Repeat: Of Course!

I havent punt for a long time. its been 6 months - ive decided to check out fiji building to see whats up.

When she opened a door, an angel with golden radiance - she looks cute and good figures. Instantly turn me on right away. So i head inside and I whispered to her ear - complimenting about her "you are very cute. i love your eyes. you caught my attention". So she gave me a big hug then I follow-up.   

So we undressed our clothes. I can't stop looking at her figures as I want to hug her or slap her ass. She looked at my cock as she seems to be surprised. Then she smiled at me and compliments back "you're the best. you so sexy" haha then we continued to compliment each other in dirty ways.

In the shower, she soaped me up and then catbath so I fondled her around. she gave me this sensational mini massage on my balls and I felt gooosebump (man, what the fuck. its so hot). More foreplay and "erotic handplay." So I felt her cunt was wet already and warm and slippery like a morning dew.

Back onto the bed, she looked horny and wet. She licked my whole groin and sucked my balls so hard...literally the best feeling out there. She capped me and started bj. She's the best sucker. like she can engulfed my whole shaft and deep throated - could see her saliva dripping. Amazing.

She jumped on top of me to take control. Riding and grinding hard cow girl. To make sure she can feel the end. I grabbed her tits and sucked her perky nipples to maximize her pleasure. She moaned loudly as she seems to be enjoying. I took control. I grabbed her hips and pounded hard. She moaned loudly that she wanted more.

We started in mish...her pussy was super tight enough. I continued sucking her tits, biting and licking. She wrapped her legs around my hips. Locking me in position. It felt good. I felt her end. She kissed me.

Switched to spooning position. pure grinding and then go with powerfucking. We kissed passionately. Rhythm and repetition. I told that im cumming. Blew a loads inside her pussy. She said, "i wish you can cum alot inside of me. I never felt that much loads" I was surprised in some ways. Nobody said that. No one even dare to say or joke about it. Anyways, we continued to talk dirty. it turns her on. I asked her if we can do it again. She wanted to go again - no hesitation.

So then, capped another condom. started off with cow girl > doggy > mish > butterfly at the end (hitting more into her g spot) I asked if i wanted to shoot on her tummy and tits. it was crazy loads. i sprayed all over her tummy and her boobs. almost to her neck. she gazed at me like a naughty look. i never seen her that way...looks like she wants to tame me. we're exhausted. i burnt a lot of energy. a good sex workout.

We cleaned up and shower. my cock was still hard. she was like "another one?" i said "no money for the third one. im tired." She continued to stroke my cock with soap. then i ejaculated a bit onto her thigh. def hot.

We dressed up. and continued for small talks. she wants my wechat so we exchanged.

AMAZING! FUCKING GOOD! made my night.

Recent Ratings
Up8   17-11-2021 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Nice review and erotic. Will it be possible if you can pm the contact?
danielyan   24-9-2021 17:24  Acceptance  +1   Wechat pls
Sigh10   7-9-2021 23:00  Karma  +3   Please send WeChat contact ! Thanks! :)
cyberfunk82   7-9-2021 12:51  Acceptance  +1   Can you please share her contact bro?
3volution   7-9-2021 11:42  Acceptance  +1   Do you have a picture of what she looks like?
Tommy86   5-9-2021 21:25  Acceptance  +1   Curious, can you share the contact?
magictime12   3-9-2021 14:11  Karma  +2   
pazzini27   3-9-2021 10:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks for the report ! Would you share her Wechat please ? I want to met her tonight ,
male_rabbit   2-9-2021 11:35  Karma  +8   I have never been to Fuji. I would like to make her my first punt. Can you share her Wechat please?
perriersons08   2-9-2021 11:10  Karma  +8   wow 4s and 5s? got my interest.. haha. share contact if you have it.
Skepti10   2-9-2021 10:53  Karma  +7   Excellent
Maxmena   2-9-2021 05:31  Karma  +3   Hi! Nice report! Please PM her WeChat contact.