Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2021 19:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Gigi - North Point, awful and money wasted again

Date: July 2021
Name: Gigi
Place: North Point
Link: https://go141.com/en/A54271-NP-Massage-gigi.html
Nationality: Chinese (speaks Cantonese with an accent)
Face:  2.5/5 can’t tell how the girl in the ad looks and she’s only on WhatsApp
Body:  2/5 she looked misleadingly good in her slip dress but once disrobed
GFE:  0/5  
PSE: 0/5
Skill:  1/5 (talks a lot about Chinese medicine technique but delivered a mediocre massage
Price:  $600 for 60 mins (massage), $100 for CBJ, combined total $1000 for FS
Facilities: 3/5
Repeat: no way

Continuing my quest in North Point and although I’m more cautious, the success rate is still relatively low.

Gigi was booked for an early lunch time session. Small, clean unit in the infamous FY building. Shared apartment front door with individual units.

She’s a milf. Busty but misleading.

Light to medium regular massage. Nothing to write home about.
Then upgrades to a poor CBJ. Then upgraded to FS thinking I’d make the most out of a great cleavage.

Unfortunately once the clothes came off they were saggy, like her belly.
To be fair they weren’t awful like the other woman I went to Kiki in Quarry Bay since her nipples were nice. But the power of push up bras really are misleading.

She also double booked charging me full hour for 40 mins. I just power fucked her in revenge.

Mechanical and not worth it.
Stay away.

Not going to bother with pics. Just click the link if you’re feeling stupid and allowing yourself to even be curious.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 6-8-2021 19:40 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   10-8-2021 16:09  Karma  +6   Thank you for the heads up
longtimelurker   6-8-2021 21:01  Karma  +3   Commiserations K’s