Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2021 16:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DoctorHG A04

Name: A04
Agent:  DoctorHG
Date:  Aug 2021
Face: 3/5 with makeup maybe a 4/5
Body: 4/5 Large E/F breats but very fake, overall quite skinny and shapely though
PSE:  3/5
GFE:  3/5
Service:  3/5 shower together, nipple licking, BBBJ, FS. Quite mechanical, a bit disappointing.
Price:  $1500 for 45 mins
WIR:  No

Had been eyeing this new agent for a while so I figured I'd try

70~% like the ad pics, definitely some faceapp business going on.

Shower together briefly, very minimal contact so I was a little weirded out. Also didn't seem to wash herself so I was confused about that. She's very friendly and chatty, but her enthusiasm seems to end about there.

She kept making conversation as we were towelling off and I was a little confused but went with it, but after a little she went straight to bbbj. Not bad, but nothing super special or amazing.

She kinda went at it for a while then asked if I wanted to dom and start FS. I wanted to DATY and LFK/DFK but she just outright avoided it so I backed off (just strangely unenthusiastic about just about anything). I said alright and she put some lube in and climbed on top. Only went for like a half minute and asked me go on top. She didn't seem very comfortable doing anything and just started dead fishing it after a while so I was put off. Started rushing me even though maybe half the time had passed, so I just   as fast as I could and left.

Overall would not recommend for the price, definitely a miss. Some of the other girls in the pictures look amazing though so I might try them some time.

Recent Ratings
Johnhkhkhkhk   7-8-2021 10:17  Karma  +2   Dead fishing is really sad at 1.5k
Dukelok   7-8-2021 02:27  Karma  +3   Good info
male_rabbit   7-8-2021 00:02  Karma  +5   Bad luck. Hope you have better luck next time.
Bchung   6-8-2021 22:37  Karma  +5