Name:  Cherry
Link: TG: Localgirs or Local and a couple Chinese.symbols
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: Chinese (advertise as local HK) but she is from Sichuan
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5’2”
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5, but could be better for locals but the massage was bad.
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 - 1 hour… but lasted only 30 min lol
Repeat: yes

Looking for a bit of a change up on a Monday night. Contacted agent that I had in my WhatsApp from 2019 to see if they were still operating. Seems they are but are not quite active on Telegram. I think on the DB here, they call themselves “CorrectSpa” and seem to have 2 locations, one in Wan Chai and the other in Central.

Just a recap of the place (Central location), i contacts the agent and book for the next day with “Grace” actually. Location is right near LKF, major commercial building with popular restaurants (more on this later) but overall rang the bell and entered. They run 2 rooms here.. and once i got in, a bit of chaos as there was a bro sitting on the couch in the common area and two nice looking girls walking around. I always feel awkward running into other bros in that close proximity, but was swiftly ushered into the room. Room was nicely made, clean and good sized shower. I asked the girl if her name was Grace. She replied surprised asking if I booked Grace (who was the other girl). She says here name is Cherry. She motioned as if to get Grace but then I said it’s okay… doesn’t matter as Cherry was looking fairly nice. She giggled and then immediately proceeded to get naked and help me undress.

Into the shower together which was nice as recently, all my punts have been shower alone. She cleans me up, a bit of teasing going and allows me to take a good look at her nakedness. I didn’t help clean her down, but nice skinny body, milky white skin, pretty good face, A cup tits and just enough ass to make me wanna grab.

After shower, i lay face down, she gets on top and starts right away with the massage oil just doing some light strokes on my back and ass. This goes on for about 5 minutes literally with some mild teasing. Next she does some B2B rubbing her nipples, some fake moans, and the nail scratching thing…. Another 3 minutes go by i suppose.

On the flip, again right away with the oil on LB and cat bath and fake moans. Now i get a chance to roam… but no access to LS which was not shaved, small bush… but very very nice! would love a chance at DATY, but not on the menu, but I suspect regulars could get more.

She almost makes me pop with the HJ but luckily she already had the DOM in her mouth and placed it so expertly over LB with no hands! She certainly has some skills!!

I entered her while CG, and man is she tight!!! My mistake is i hadn’t popped for over 2 weeks and right away (especially from the HJ) i almost shot right away. So I quickly change positions to Doggy and again, after 1 min… her tightness is making me lose control fast!! So i quickly went to mission and proceeded to pound away. To the point i had her legs up over my shoulders just jack hammering the shit out of her she starts to strain in agony… i slow down but couldn’t hold out any longer and while inside her…. Whew… it was a quick.. but man it was a good release.

Afterwards, shower separately, pay and then leave. only 30 minutes had gone by lol.. but i was good and actually ready to get home.  As I was leaving, another bro was about to ring the bell and he enters as I quickly head out. I overhear (i think) that he went to see Cherry… man…talk about turning over tables quickly!!!

I suspect that this place is fairly busy given the TG activity, location, and good looking stable. Cherry (and for that matter Grace) were both lookers (IMO).

Would be good to know what others think or have tried this stable.. or if it was you that I ran into!!

Anyways… i’m more disappointed with my own performance, and will likely try again with another for another change up!

Pics from the TG channel for Cherry

EDIT: forgot to add the CBJ details.. after she expertly place the dom on LB… very good action and suction.. .normally don’t feel anything with CBJ.. but she was good and did some bare ball licking and sucking too! Great attention.

Happy punting!

[ Last edited by  Jjahkg1 at 2-8-2021 21:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
iceman_2k   10-9-2021 10:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SinowLee   8-9-2021 23:52  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   8-9-2021 14:06  Acceptance  +6   Thanks for sharing
homer168   5-8-2021 06:50  Karma  +5   Good intel. Thx for sharing
HKGPeter   4-8-2021 22:50  Karma  +2   Thank you.
magictime12   3-8-2021 15:23  Karma  +2   
hotjac   3-8-2021 13:51  Karma  +5   Good info - thanks for sharing, even though its sounds like an assembly line its nice to poke a beauty now and then
anabikumi   3-8-2021 12:47  Karma  +3   
dadumdum   3-8-2021 10:21  Karma  +5   
batman108   3-8-2021 03:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Wu30   2-8-2021 22:30  Karma  +1   How accurate are those tg photos?
Jjahkg1
Lustful Lord

UID 265764
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 32
Karma 868
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2021 07:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Jjahkg1's post

@Wu30 - for the most part, the pics a accurate. Although she looks taller in the pics, in reality quite short when the shoes come off. Hard to see the face, but certainly resembles what i saw. I also had a glimpse of Grace, and again, her pics on TG seems pretty accurate.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-9-2021 14:07  Acceptance  +6   Good stuff. Thanks.
cyberfunk82
Lustful Lord

UID 279001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 793
Posts 50
Karma 787
Acceptance 123
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have punted at this place a few times and know most of the girls there. Cherry and Grace are the top ones. Both have very tight pussies which was surprising, but small tits. Cherry is friendlier and often asks for reviews to be sent to her boss. Grace has a clean shaved LS and likes doggy style the most, enjoys light spanking. Definitely worth trying.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-9-2021 14:07  Acceptance  +6   Thanks for that. Excellent info.