Acceptance 395
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-2-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2021 02:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Colombia-Bogota: March 2021

I went to Colombia for a 5 nights, one of which I spent in Bogota. Having spent time in Santa Fe, I wanted to see what the scene there is like during COVID time. There were still plenty of street walkers there, but popular clubs such as Troya and Atonis were closed. I was walking past Paisas and a guy at the the door invited me in. Apparently some clubs are discretely open and sneaking in customers.

I was not impressed by the girls in Paisas but stayed and ordered a beer. I was annoyed because they made it seem like they didn't have change and instead tried to get me to drink out the 50k bill I gave for an Aguila. They also introduced me to the best looking girl they had, who wanted 140k to but I did not plan to spend that much. I planned to choose a street walker for 40-50k. After spending 100k for 4 drinks at Paisas, I headed out to find a girl and pulled the trigger with a Venezuelan named Sofia at maybe 4am. At that time, many of the short time rooms were closed but Sofia was able to finds somewhere that was still open. The punt itself was not memorable. CBJ and starfish sex.

Next morning, I went to a casa called Abejitas Masajes. This was in a very discreet location without any sign on the building. It was early in the afternoon and they only had 2 girls available. When go inside, the lady at the frint desk will take you to a waiting room where the available girls walk by. She explained the options, which I honestly forgot but they are all legit massage options. All I know if that I went with 180,000 COP for 90 minutes. Nothing about sex was mentioned at this point.

I went to the room, which is spacious and clean, took a shower alone as the girl set up the room. The girl's age seemed early to mid 30s and after removing her uniform, she had obvious baby damage. Her massage was not good so I stopped it and we started the main event. I recall her being sensual and teasing. She gave a good CBJ and the sex was sensual also. She's eager to please and seeks to use the full time I paid for. But I had to fly to Cali, so I left after about an hour.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   10-7-2021 14:11  Karma  +6   Nice
batman108   7-7-2021 09:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Dr.A   6-7-2021 16:16  Karma  +7   
Jade_moon   6-7-2021 13:32  Karma  +6   Thank for the report. I am currently in Bogota right now. If you want we can compare notes for future trips.
hotjac   6-7-2021 12:13  Karma  +6   baby damage tummies are the biggest turn off for me - that would be a deal breaker no matter what services offered.
obe   6-7-2021 08:31  Karma  +10   Excellent
porkchops   6-7-2021 05:31  Karma  +8   Sofia looks cute, too bad she turned out to be a starfish...
Cspoker50   6-7-2021 02:37  Karma  +3