Face:  2.5/5
Body:  2.5/5 - All natural and curvy, not small but sultry look and shape
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 700 / 60 mins
Repeat: 3rd time

I've frequented WenXing a few times now.  Originally pre-covid but then she returned to GD.  Recently I saw her back online so booked a time with her.  She's around 170CM, rocking a natural 40-42F I'd guesstimate.  She is not a slim spinner which I obviously enjoy too, but she is thoroughly service focused and enjoyable to sink an hour into.  I've never left not feeling great afterwards.  

This last visit was a particular bang, a little over an hour.  Shower was quite long as it started with a good full body rub-down and then worked into an enthusiastic BJ session that transitioned into some time on a stool for me so she could really put work into it.  On the bed she does a back catbath that transitions into rimming which is a plus for some you.  She is skillful on the flip using her great tits to keep you engaged and then one of the better edging BBBJ I've had, she can read LB very well and adjusts accordingly to keep you going for a long time.  

After quite some time she laid down to take a rest while I started at her chest, very responsive nipples.  Took her hint as she pushed my head down, did a look around first to determine an all clear after getting face to face with a trimmed LS.  She was very responsive to DATY, this is the first time I've done so with her and she was either truly being blown away or a great actor (I suspect the latter, but I don't really care).  Finished off with her on top finishing in the bag.  

If you're prioritizing service, enthusiasm and conversation over straight age and looks I'd recommend giving her a try.  Honestly don't think she is busy these days , but I'll try to do what I can to help her cause  I consider her on the list of reliable regulars.  If you've enjoyed Ah Wan: Ah Wan has a slimmer body to tits ratio but the service for WenXing leaves you (me at least) happier at the end as its a better connect (no phone during session, no long backrub before part two, more natural).

Recent Ratings
dododo   16-6-2021 10:27  Karma  +4   
hotjac   14-6-2021 12:52  Karma  +3   Thanks for the info - she sounds like fun.
Sandwhale   14-6-2021 09:44  Karma  +5   LB reader... nice!
Margaritajor   13-6-2021 16:03  Acceptance  +1   What's the address? Thanks!
thedude   13-6-2021 15:24  Karma  +8   Thx
wcguy   13-6-2021 01:52  Karma  +2   
omnihedron
Carnal Conqueror

UID 241910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 305
Posts 16
Karma 304
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2021 07:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry guys my typo I left out the street, Fuk Wing.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   16-6-2021 13:48  Karma  +3   Thanks