Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2021 16:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 1/2 Korean

Date & Time of Session:  Sometime in May
Location: Fuji 20F A2? (right corridor, right door...has korean writing on her door)
Name: Forgot
Nationality & Language: Half korean/half chinese
Face: 4/5 milf look
Body: 4/5 not skinny, but not fat. kinda muscular honestly; I think she'd be top notch if LS was shaven
Skill: 4/5 she can take a beating
Service: 4/5 she loves taking a beating
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 600

I've seen her a few times in the past, but never tried her. Welp, today was the day. Her room was available so I walked in the minute she opened her door. Right away, she starts speaking Korean to me. Couldn't understand a word. What made it worse was that she couldn't speak English neither so that was that. Regardless, off to the showers we go.

To my surprise, her body is actually pretty nice. She's not super skinny, nor is she fat. I think she's pretty tone and I like toned girls. Anyway, she washes me clean and I head out first and wait for her on the bed.

She comes out and starts with DATY and CBJ. Her CBJ wasn't the best as she uses a bit of teeth, but what she lacked here, she made up for it elsewhere. After a few minutes of that, she hops on LB and goes to town.

After a minute of riding, I wanted to pound her from behind so we switched to doggy. There, I took my time as each stroke echoed a moan. But I couldn't help myself as she and I both know how she wants it so we moved to mish. There, I grabbed her round hips and thrusted LB deep inside her. She took it all in and never held back. Feeling it now, I went jackrabbit on her before on her stomach. Unexpectedly, she responds with, "Ohhhh gooooood!"

We wash together, clean up, I paid then went on my way.

If you like the milf type, I really think this girl fits the bill...and she likes it rough. Happy punting.

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   17-6-2021 11:09  Karma  +5   I think her name is Annie
bohica   10-6-2021 22:36  Karma  +5   Welping points!!!
manofdahouse   10-6-2021 22:33  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review!
godisdead   10-6-2021 13:37  Karma  +6   Nice
sexfiend   10-6-2021 03:01  Acceptance  +1   Original