Fuji Miki

Date & Time of Session:  June 8th, 9pm
Name: Miki
Nationality & Language: Local HK; passable english
Face: 3/5 milfy look
Body: 3/5 A cups; don't be deceived by her push-up bikini
Skill: 5/5 sloppy CBJ; AV moans
Service: 5/5 can take a pounding that's for sure
GFE: 2/5 didn't talk much; but I'm sure this will be a 5 if we could communicate better
Price & Session Length: 600+100 tip

My go-to at Fuji was busy (Viet next door to Miki in 19B1) so I decided to try her. She opened her door with a huge smile and I walked in.

Her room is honestly one of the better/cleaner rooms I've been in. Feels more homey than the other rooms. Undress and we head to the shower together. We make small chat, but I can tell she's not comfortable with English so I just let her do the washing. After the initial wash, she grabs some body wash and rubs LB while standing behind me. At the same time, she moans softly and that gets me going as I thought that was kinda hot. Her moans got louder as I grabbed her ass. She eventually stopped so I can go out to dry myself. There, I wait for her on her bed with LB on full erection mode.

She walks out with her towel around her body. As she approaches me, she takes it off and goes right to work while I lay on the bed. She starts with a very sloppy daty and JAV noises. Some might not like it, but I didn't mind. I wasn't aware of how sloppy it was until she made her way down towards LB. I can see the trail of saliva she left behind lol. Dom comes on and she starts CBJ. LB was rock solid and I didn't think she had it in her to take all of him, but to my surprise she did. Just like her daty, her CBJ was super sloppy and wet and she took LB all the way in. I showed her that I was enjoying it as we stare each other in the eyes. Then she goes and sucks on my balls. Perfect way to finish this part.

She takes out the KY and hops on LB. Another bro mentioned that she was tight. I, for one, didn't feel like she was tight. As a matter of fact, I felt like she was super loose. While she was CGn me, she bounced fast and hard and was moaning all at the same time. This again caught me by surprise as most girls hop off after a few bounces. Not Miki. She goes on until I almost came. Had to have her hop off and change positions before doing so. Off to doggy we go. Her lower body is bigger than her upper body so doggy is pretty good. As I pounded her from behind, she gave me her arm to pull while I fucked her. Again, this is her initiating it which I thought was hot. We again change positions to mish. I spread her legs and hold them up while I give it to her. She takes it like a champ and as her moans got louder, the more excited I got. Eventually, I as we both finish together. As I collapse on her, she whispers, "Wow. Good sex." Told her she was great as well.

Washed up, got dressed, paid her and tipped her for being the champ that she is.

Recent Ratings
NewbieHere   22-6-2021 00:38  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   10-6-2021 13:38  Karma  +6   You trooper