Subject: Brussels - Red light district closed, street hookers and older Asian women
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2021 02:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Brussels - Red light district closed, street hookers and older Asian women

I was in Brussels on 01/06/2021 for work and I had some time off during lunchtime so I decided to venture into the city of Brussels. I'll write this post in three seperate paragraphs so you can skip the parts that you don't want to read.

The RLD:

As I've written in my other post about visiting girls who work in the RLD, the RLD's in Belgium are currently closed but it is supposed to open again on 09/06 and the girls must show evidence of vaccination (as far as I know). However, since I was in Brussels anyways, I decided to go there and see how things are going. Well, there's not much to say about it. It has always been a nasty ghetto-looking place where you can get robbed at any time of the day and it still has not changed even though it was completely closed. The only women I saw were three gypsy-looking women who looked at me and said: "cinquante (50) euros fuck and suck". Hell no. Thank god I was wearing headphones that day so I could pretend that I didn't even hear a thing they were saying to me, even though I heard it all since I have the volume of my music on low. As I was walking further, well, nothing much else is there to be said since everything was closed and the only things I saw were drunk men sleeping on the windowsills of the brothels and construction workers preparing the RLD for the reopening. I was only there for 20 minutes before I decided to leave.

Street hookers:

A 10 minute walk from the train station (where the RLD is located) is the place where you can find cheap street hookers. I've never been in this area before so I walked around a bit and I think I saw around 10 street hookers in total, I think it's a decent number since it was still very early in the day. I'd say that the girls ranged from age 20 to 50 and in terms of looks, I'd rate them all 4-5/10. Compared to the girls that you find in the RLD, these are the very very low tier ones and they will take you to a hotel very close nearby.  If you want to find decent looking street hookers (who are also a bit more expensive), you'll have to go to the Avenue Louise. That's the street where all the luxurious brand shops are located but I did not go there since I didn't have enough time. Anyways, for those who are wondering if this is legal. As Leonardo Dicaprio once said in The Wolf Of Wall Street: "Absolutely fucking not". Well, sort of. Street prostitution is in fact legal in Belgium but being a customer of "these" types of prostitutes is not legal. It's basically a grey area where if you wait a few seconds for the police to pass by and to be out of your sight, you're good to go. It doesn't make sense but hey, it's the ghetto, what do you expect. Anyways, I did not find a girl to my liking there and I would never visit a street hooker so let's move on to the next part.

Older Asian women:

Name: Jenny
Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Language: Mandarin & broken English
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 2.5/5 - nice titties though
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: €150 / 1h
Repeat: Maybe, the service is really good but the rest is too gross for my liking

There are also two Asian women in this neighbourhood who are street hookers, I did see one talking to a customer and I decided to follow them (from a distance of course) to see where they do their thing. Apparantly, the Asian prostitutes in this area take their customers to the Asian supermarket that is 20 meters away from the corner where the street hookers are . I went inside and bought myself a Vita Lemon tea from the supermarket while browsing through quartier-rouge.be to see if I can find Asian hookers and funnily enough, I did and there are MANY of them. They all seem to be either using fake photos or photos with a LOT of editing. Most of them look 18 and advertise as 18-25yo so I think you can add 15-20 years to that age. I texted the first profile I came across, Jenny, and she replied with the address. Guess where the address is The photos on her profile were edited out but her body seemed nice, so I said to myself: "sure, why not" and I texted her back saying that I'll be there in 5 minutes. Several minutes have passed and she opens the gate for me that's next to the supermarket. She was quite tall for an Asian girl, around 1m70 and aged mid 30's. She looked ok-ish to me so I decided to actually go with her.

The actual session was quite the experience. In the lift, we started touching/teasing each other and when we were upstairs, she suddenly started yelling (in mandarin) that she has a customer and a woman from another room replied to her and said "Ok" . We go to her room, I pay her €150 / 1h without actually discussing what we were going to do (bad idea, I know), I took my clothes off and she brought me to the bathroom. The bathroom is gross and so is that entire appartment but I suppose that growing up in HK has made me tough as nails so thankfully, I'm not a germ freak. I took a shower and after drying myself I went back to her bedroom where she was naked on the bed and playing with her hairy puss. I join her and we started DFK for a good minute or two before I slowly went down to her titties. They are a very nice natural C cup. I sucked and licked her nipples until they were hard before going back to DFK. Now here comes a bad thing. She has THREE phones next to her on the bed, she had a customer calling her and she actually picked up the phone while we were DFK Did I mind it? Kind of but at the same time, I stuck my tongue so deep into her throat to the point where she could barely reply to the guy who was calling her She also told the guy to come in an hour after I was done lol. Anyways, she put the phone down and after that she went full focus on me. DFK, kissing & sucking my nipples, licking my neck and ears, I think she put her tongue over my entire upper body before she went down to my dick. She turned around and we went for 69. I didn't really enjoy it tbh, I'm not used to hair down there Anyways, it only took a good minute before I came already and she kept sucking BBBJ after I came. She's very good at what she does but she's also a bit gross as a person. She sucked up my cum and spit it in a small bucket and she cleaned me up afterwards. She also replied to another message while she was cleaning me up and after that we went for lots of foreplay again until I was hard again.

Round two started with BBBJ again where she went for both my dick and balls and she switched up the pace a bit too. She told me that I was her first customer of the day and she was very much into it. She grabbed a condom and put it on my dick and rode me in cowgirl, missionary, amazon and I ended up coming in doggy. I think 20-30 minutes have passed by that time. I thought she was going to kick me out but surprisingly enough, she offered to give me an oil massage until the time was over. She also asked if I wanted to go for a third time but I'm not young enough to keep going anymore. The massage itself was pretty good too, she hit the right spots but her phones... She kept massaging in a very good way but she was also replying to her messages with the other hand every now and then. I also heard her gargle as if my cum was still stuck in her throat...

After the massage, we both went to the bathroom to clean up... But this time there was a bucket filled with clothes inside of the shower... Jenny yelled "Can you get your stuff" in Mandarin and an older lady mid 40s came in and she just came inside the bathroom to get her stuff out. I was butt naked and laughing and so were the two other ladies but I suppose that they're so used to this that they really don't care about professionalism. The other lady said that it's okay since we're all Asian but still I'm still a customer who likes my privacy Once she got her stuff, I went inside of the shower and I heard Jenny gargle again as if she's a father who's brushing his tongue It's so gross to think that I DFK with her... Well what's done is done, and we both finished up cleaning ourselves up. I went back to the bedroom and got dressed, and she took me outside and I went back to the supermarket to get some beer to rinse my mouth. After that I decided to go back to work lol. Conclusion: this is definitely an experience, although I can't say if it's a good one or a bad one but I definitely got more than what I asked for.

Fun fact: the other older lady is also available for visitation. You can find her if you type in the name "Mia".

Extra note: I'm already vaccinated so I'm not worried about the virus.

[ Last edited by  shaykh at 6-6-2021 02:35 ]

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   17-6-2021 17:20  Karma  +2   good read - sometimes I like not knowing whats going to happen, new adventures
blast77   9-6-2021 03:53  Karma  +8   Great report
pazzaw   8-6-2021 04:17  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review, definitely a fun read!
sjtopher   8-6-2021 00:11  Karma  +3   interesting experance
swan   7-6-2021 02:50  Karma  +8   good show, thx for he details
Mister   6-6-2021 18:54  Karma  +5   Original
hotjac   6-6-2021 15:44  Karma  +4   Fun read - thanks for sharing your adventure ...
Dr.A   6-6-2021 05:05  Karma  +5   
Cmkong   6-6-2021 02:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks.