Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2021 02:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][Manchester] Vivi Ferrari Adultwork Brazilian

Date: May 2021
Location: Manchester city centre, around 15 min walk from Piccadilly Station
Name: Vivi
Link: Adultwork link Vivi Ferrari https://www.adultwork.com/6233493
Also a Vivastreet advert but this will change as the girls normally stay around a week before moving on. Advert title was “SEXY BRAZILIAN ❤️ AMAZING BLONDE 100% REAL” but her name was Dani on there
https://www.vivastreet.co.uk/esc ... riendly--/219130883
Nationality & Language: Brazilian, her English was very limited, so we used google translate to communicate
Looks: The pictures on her Adultwork and vivastreet ad are her. There is some photoshop of course but the likeness is very close including the body. She is petite and so around 5’3
Service: 4/5
Pricelist:
£80 half hour
£150 for hour
I did a half hour session
Repeat: Yes I would

I saw the Vivastreet ad first before finding her Adultwork profile and Vivastreet is known for bait and switch but the Vivastreet advert does include a nice video and there seems to always be some adverts for Brazilian girls in Manchester so I took the chance. I messaged through Whatsapp and they did send some extra videos to me.
Communication honestly wasn’t the best. Was done over Whatsapp but I had to wait around 30 min outside the place until she was ready even though I told her when I was coming. The number on the advert is to her secretary as Vivi’s English is not great. The location was in a modern apartment block.

Meet
She is the girl in the pictures and video. A petite blonde with a fit body, tattoos and a shaved pussy. She still has the sexy tan lines as well. Started with a shower and clean towels were provided. She was friendly even though her English is limited. Started with bbbj which was good, nice and enthusiastic. What followed was 69, ro and covered fs finishing in mish.  
Fingering was not allowed, and I didn’t try kissing but it was in the advert sent to me. Then a quick chat on the bed before I had to go. It was hot how she showed me to the door while still naked. Was a nice parting view.

I recommend if you can catch her in the right city. But, it is good to be clear on time when communicating so you don’t get messed about there.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   17-6-2021 18:00  Karma  +5   
Unitedfuture   4-6-2021 17:26  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   2-6-2021 15:18  Karma  +4   Favorable
blast77   2-6-2021 02:17  Karma  +7   Excellent