Gents,

Name - Lisa
Age - mid 30s
Location/time - 5H, Kam Bong Building, Sheung Wan 2.30pm
Face - 3/5
Body - 3/5
Nationality - Local
English - Cantonese/Mandarin only
GFE - 2/5 (No DFK, but I don’t like that anyway)
PSE - 4/5 (Lots of yelling and enthusiasm)
Time - Not sure, 45-60 mins
Service - FS
Damage - $800
Repeat - Maybe, but there’s plenty of other options to explore.

I was out looking for some action and wanted to check out Chloe’s giant mellons in the above mentioned building but she was busy. I didn’t want to knock on a bunch of doors as I know it pisses the girls off, but I eventually bumbled my way into Lisa’s room.
She opened her door as I cruised past and stood there in some nice black lingerie and offered me a BBBJ for $500 with CIM, so I thought, why not? Saves me dragging my sweaty ass somewhere else.
She is a nice looking girl with only a slight amount of belly fat but her figure is nice, titties would be about a nice C cup and natural. Her face is very cute but her English is very poor, all good, I didn’t come into discuss the UK trade deficit anyway.
Standard shower, then lay me down for the BBBJ. Now there’s only one problem here, I dont do BBBJ so I asked her to cap me which she did. She then proceeded with a commendable CBJ with lots of ball sucking and slurping which was good. This is where I decided to escalate the situation to FS.
I moved her into doggy style and started nice and slow and deep and then proceeded to mush her head into the pillows and started pounding her. This got a good response so I flipped her to missionary, watching her titties bounce up and down was fun while I alternated between them and staring at the floor picturing a dead kitten so I wouldn’t pop too soon.
After 5 mins of this I picked her up so she was sitting on me and holding on tight, really gave her a good seeing to, slapping her ass and urging her to fuck me harder. She was screaming like a banshee and I’m sure the traffic stopped out on Des Voeux Rd, I then threw her down on the bed and ripped off the cover and titty fucked her until I all over her chest. She then grabbed my cock and started jerking it like a mad woman while I yelled for her to stop, it was too much! We both collapsed for a bit.
She gave me a drink and a massage for a bit then I showered, gave her $800 and left.
She is a lovely girl and I’d highly recommend her.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   26-5-2021 11:10  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
priaposado   21-5-2021 12:46  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   21-5-2021 05:10  Karma  +5   Wow!
swan   21-5-2021 02:07  Karma  +6   sounds hot bro, thx
toey_toad   20-5-2021 21:17  Karma  +2   sounds pretty good for kb!
blast77   20-5-2021 20:56  Karma  +7   Excellent