Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2021 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Shanghai Friendly Massage - Outcall

Date & Time of Session: 9:30 am, March 2021
Name: Mandy
Link: https://shanghaifriendlymassage.com/
Agent: Amy (Wechat: Amybus99)
Nationality & Language: Easy to text in English, Mandy spoke good English (as requested)
Face: 2/5 - not great, didn't care
Body: 4/5 - petite, skinny with big tits, as requested
Height: 5'2''
Skill: 5/5 - great massage and release
Service: 5/5 - nice person, smiling, happy to extend the hj, took direction well, stayed the whole time
GFE: 3/5 - somewhat businesslike / didn't want to get too personal but that's fine
PSE: 1/5 - didn't mind being ogled but wasn't showing off
Price & Session Length: 1100rmb + 50ish for the tax = 90minute 'premium' B2B massage
Repeat: I would, with whatever random girl.

I liked the setup here, easy agent to communicate with in English, I got a good feeling that I was going to get a quality nude massage from a 'regular' girl with experience giving a quality hj, which is exactly what I wanted in the morning. I was notified when the girl was on the way, when she arrived in the lobby for me to pick her up, and was asked to review the service afterwards to ensure quality control. I requested BJ from agent and was told no, so didn't have inflated expectations.

Mandy had an interesting body. Big tits for a girl her size and skinniness. She was dressed fine in nice streetclothes and stripped down right away. She was comfortable with her job, gave me a nice quality massage, was happy to have me paw her and left enough time for a slow relaxing HJ. Cleaned me up and that was that. A nice 90mins. I like variety so I'd probably get another girl next and I'd trust the agent to send someone with good massage skill. Overall, recommend if you want a quality B2B massage with HJ in a no-fuss outcall transaction. Price is high but meh, it was too easy.

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   25-5-2021 01:49  Acceptance  +2   Nice
Cspoker50   12-5-2021 22:35  Karma  +3   
hoodedbandit1   12-5-2021 16:05  Karma  +2   Excellent