Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2021 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Taiwan) (Taipei) Crystal Flower 晶華Club - 多多

date: May 6th, 2021, approx 5pm

location: Linsen North Road, across from the department store and down the steps

Name: 多多

nationality: Chinese

face: 4 of 5 (She's had some work done)

body: 5 of 5

cups: B (natural)

height: 152 cm

WIR: This is my main squeeze

Damage: 2500+2500+3300

I received an interesting text from a 干部 (manager) this past week - it seems that my regular has come back to the Crystal Flower Club. They gave me a photo of the availablity roster, and blam, there she was. Followed the LINE posts, and yup, that's my girl. I contacted the 干部, 天天, which I think is the operating manager of the club - an older lady who remembers that I would come bi-weekly for sessions with 多多, to confirm if it was really her, and the manager replied she was back.

So, let's lay this out in a warning for non-Chinese speakers:

If you do not speak Chinese, do not contact these people - they will likely reject you - or maybe they'll let you in, but the girls will likely not be interested. You can know if your language level is enough by contacting the 干部 (manager), and responding to their questions. I will tell you, however, in these clubs, you will find the higher tier girls, and of course, the price is higher. Most of these girls are KTV girls making extra money during the day, with a few anomalies here and there. The service will always be top notch, they will likely have SOPs, but once you get to know the girls, they will do whatever you ask, full stop.

Now that the disclaimer is out, on to the session. The service includes a HJ or BJ, depending on the girl or the connection, and a slight massage as well. Most of these clubs are KTVs at night, and so, they are decked out in fashionable decor, significantly different than the Viet/Chinese MPs you'll see in other parts of Taipei. I booked a double session specifically because I knew she returned and that she'd have no idea who booked a double session - the price at most of these clubs is 2500/hr or more, depending on demand for that particular girl. FS is 3300 extra, or depending on the girl - and be honest with the 干部, they will tell you who is available for FS, and who is not with a simple question.

I was just drying off from the shower when she entered, and she was shocked and amazed to see me. "How can I forget you?"

"I don't know, I didn't know you were coming. I had to go home, and I missed you." Whether that's true or not, inside the room, feelings can be whatever you want them to be - we are consenting adults. If I want to live in a fantasy land, then that's my choice, right or wrong. I decided to feel like she was telling the truth.

2 hours of passionate GFE followed, and at the end, relaxed, spent, and well beyond satisfied, we cuddled together for the remaining time to talk about the past and the future. I hand her information off to those who can understand. She might not be your cup of tea, but she certainly is mine. If you sift through the rough, you will eventually find the diamonds, and those diamonds are worth keeping as long as you can.

If you're interested in getting into the KTVs or higher end Massage places, send me a message via PM. I'm not going to say it's easy, and I definitely won't say you'll find diamonds the first time - but in the end, it is undoubtedly worth it at any price.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   22-5-2021 07:16  Karma  +5   
Tybear   13-5-2021 20:42  Karma  +1   End of good times
SSchea   10-5-2021 05:01  Acceptance  +1   
ritwik   10-5-2021 02:08  Karma  +4   
sexfiend   8-5-2021 13:11  Acceptance  +1   Original