Name: #88

nationality: Vietnamese then Chinese

face: 4/5 3/5

body: 5/5 4/5

cups: B (implants) then C+ naturals

height: 154cm then 158cm

WIR: Unlikely

Damage: 1300 + 500 extra +500 extra

Long time with no reports, but I'll be recounting action over the past week, as I've had a nice windfall of dough, and of course, MP girls are on my list. Knick's recommendation of #88 certainly piqued my interest, so I had some extra time and waddled down to that parlor. The place was packed, paid my 1300 entrance fee, and before I had slipped into those plastic slippers, she was beckoning for me to come up the stairs.

She had a nice little lingerie qipao on, with a thong showing off a nice round ass, longish legs, and definitely a smiling face. Second floor was completely occupied and she seemed flustered and we headed up to the third floor. Smallish room, satisfactory cleaning with a shower. Seems like everything was going to plan - except it wasn't - for that, read on.  

She spent a bit of time on my shoulders, not too tough, not too soft, just gentle kneading. The best part of the transaction was right before the flip, where she spent plenty of time with me on my belly, and a bit of prostate teasing and kneading - no penetration. This lady really knows how to use her hands, and I was becoming more and more excited at the prospect of the flip.

On the flip, she placed the covering sheet over the pillow, and began a fantastic handjob, generating alot of attention. After reviewing knick's posts previously, I knew I wanted full service before even meeting her, and now even more so. We discussed the option, she accepted my offer, and got to work rebuilding the passion, as I went soft during negotiations.

Here, the situation turns sour, she becomes unable to get me hard, and within a few minutes says in Chinese "This is taking too long, just give me 500, and I'll have a different girl come in and she'll bang you for the rest of the dough." With that kind of attitude, I knew that proceeding here would just be a waste of time, and so I elected option B. Option B entered approximately 3 minutes later, an older Chinese lady with really big breasts and a nice body and attitude went to work.

The Chinese lady got into a nice oily handjob, then switched to CBJ, which actually was quite good. She had a delicate, wet, shaved pussy, and it was lovely the sounds she was making as she gobbled me up. I hardened up, she went on top for cowgirl, and tried to penetrate 1 time and said in Chinese, "Sorry, you're too soft, this won't work." She then got off me and laid on the mattress. She wasn't wrong, actually, and especially after that terrible display I immediately went soft. She laid back, didn't even try for penetration, and I gave up a few moments later, because she was genuinely disinterested in the entire process.

Took the condom off, considerably upset, and went to shower, and then realized that this useless lady had a not substantial amount of money that she gave me no service for. I turned and asked her:

O: "We agreed upon FS for $XXXX, and you didn't perform, I want some of my money back."
G: "I gave you a HJ, CBJ, I'll give you 33% of the money back."
O: "No, that's not right. You agreed to FS for $XXXX, give me 66% back, and keep the rest for tip."
G: "That's not fair, blah blah, I served you, blah blah"
O: "You didn't do what you said you were going to do, this is final offer."

Back in my hand went the 66%, she took the rest ungraciously, said some choice Chinese words under her breath that she didn't think I understood.

I took a shower, cleaned up, went out, and on my journey to the second floor literally bumped into another nice looking girl - or she bumped into me. She touched me on the wrist, and said "Hello, Welcome, Thank you for coming," in decent English, with a shiny smile. She didn't need to say anything, she didn't need to greet me on the way out, so of course, I asked her directly in Chinese for her number, and she gave it to me.

Stay tuned for the next report on this place, hopefully a better report than the literal drama that was caused yesterday. I would say that this is not only the first time that I've been girl-switched at the Viet MPs, but also that this is the first time the 2nd girl was worse than the 1st. In other words, keep on the searching boys, don't let me and knick have all the fun out there!

Recent Ratings
knick   11-5-2021 22:42  Karma  +4   Sorry for your bad experience
hotjac   8-5-2021 14:29  Karma  +4   Ouch, i feel for you! Hopefully round #3 is much better ... thanks for sharing