Karma 804
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2021 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
what is fair "alowance" for a DH?

so found a DH who is willing for a fun in exchange for "allowance" we didnt quantify but she is very keen with me after sharing photos and chatting.

i think 500 for 2hour is fair? or is that overpaying? she had previous BF/lover of similar arrangement but not a pro.

obviously if we really like each other she might demand less in future. should i agree the number first? or just give her at end.of.deeds?

Recent Ratings
CuriousGeorgeHK   30-11-2021 00:16  Acceptance  +1   How did this turn out? Would love to hear what happened. Respond to my reply below?
drunkmunky   2-5-2021 19:54  Acceptance  +2   you need to determine worth based on your own value bro
boscitc   26-4-2021 17:56  Acceptance  +5   If she's good, I wouldn't go lower than 500 for sure. I feel like DHs get fleeced enough in this city—if one's kind ...
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5141
Posts 149
Karma 5100
Acceptance 821
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2021 18:00  Profile P.M. 
I guess I'll expand my comment

If she's good, I wouldn't go lower than 500 for sure. I feel like DHs get fleeced enough in this city—if one's kind enough to fuck my brains out, I don't mind making sure she's justly compensated.

I obviously don't mind a bargain, but I also think you should pay people what they're worth. I can't tell you how many reports on here are about paying some HG 1500 after an agent B&S and the sex was mediocre and etc etc. I've had those experiences myself. Means I'm extra generous when I find someone who is 1.) honest and 2.) good at what they do. If you two have fun, and there's chemistry, show her your gratitude.

Recent Ratings
PiR2_42   11-7-2022 05:21  Acceptance  +4   
Jack_Sparrow   9-7-2022 14:41  Acceptance  +5   100%
Sandwhale   29-4-2021 13:33  Acceptance  +5   Agreed.
Rayguy   28-4-2021 16:20  Acceptance  +4   Definitely agree with this. Remember a DH rarely gets more than 5k a month and they do many times have kids they support ...
carfield   27-4-2021 20:31  Acceptance  +4   cant agree more
test74   27-4-2021 09:58  Acceptance  +4   
austin821   27-4-2021 09:49  Acceptance  +6   
manhands   26-4-2021 19:08  Acceptance  +4   Too true
deneroydon
Nookie Newbie

UID 267749
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-5-2020
Location Cherry Creek
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2021 15:29  Profile P.M. 
difficult dilemma...

CuriousGeorgeHK
Nookie Newbie

UID 280358
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-11-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2021 00:14  Profile P.M. 
Definitely outline the agreement in advance, as well as the commitment.  IF you have a great time and she sticks to the agreement(no attachment, no drama), then giving extra is always a nice surprise.  It is worth gold to you in the long run.

Things to consider...

1) Did you have to pay for a room somewhere?  No?  Give her some of that savings.
2) Was she discreet (assuming you wanted her to be)?  Yes?  That is worth gold, so consider that
3) How often will you get to meet?  What would that have cost you in one-offs?  Take care of her
4) Consider what you would spend on a date for a few hours. (food, activities, transport)... Let her reap the benefit, it will still probably be cheaper

Also, I think the most important,

5) Also, unless she is the one that mentions hours etc... you might find she feels even better if its not framed as a $$ per Hour situation.  For someone in her shoes that may be considering this to take care of family or things she needs, it could be a bit de-humanizing.  Maybe just consider how many times you would meet her a month and then offer her a monthly allowance to spend her days off with you.  If she isn't looking to make a career out of this, and she really is doing it cause she feels comfortable with you and thinks it might help her situation out, then this may help her to feel better about herself in the long-run and also may make things a lot more intimate with you both (assuming you want that).  If you go that route, consider that if she was working part-time at 100 an hour (average rate in HKG for cleaning PT), then if you are taking her entire day off x 4-5 a month, you might consider that as her allowance, this could be anywhere from half to equal her monthly salary as a DH.  If you can afford to swing it, then you would be making a huge difference for her (assuming she was not planning to do this as a side hustle).

Bonus - remember her bday and holidays... the little touches will go a long way.

Then again, if you are just hoping to meet up with her for 2-3 hours on her days off here and there, 500 is still a bargain.  Ask her if she is ok with it and if things are really good, then give her extra.  Tell her it was so great you wanted her to have a bit more, hopefully it will keep things great.

Damn I talk too much.

EDIT: considering how old this post is, I hope this advice helps anyone in a similar situation!

[ Last edited by  CuriousGeorgeHK at 30-11-2021 00:15 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-11-2021 12:11  Acceptance  +5   

Curious George never forgets his raincoat!
nutwing
Kinky King

UID 29080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1695
Posts 437
Karma 1669
Acceptance 512
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2021 01:39  Profile P.M. 
For a semi-civvie fuck buddy there are so many ways to provide an “allowance” without making it seem transactional.  

Many of the DH want a “bf” style friendship and crave meeting someone regularly who isn’t a flake or an idiot and treats them with respect.  

Just set the ground rules early on ie “this is not a serious relationship but I like meeting you and fucking you”.   Obviously not in so many words but you get my drift.  

From the infamous “taxi allowance”, or just topping up their Octopus card, offering to buy them a nice piece of clothing/jewelry or even groceries.  The options are endless.   Of course just agreeing to a straight up cash allowance per meet works too.   

Tip: if you decide on a straight cash deal, put the cash in a colorful envelope with a card …makes it feel less like a “wham bam thank you ma’am” type of deal.   And the girls love it!

It ain't going to lick itself!!
spy007
Nookie Newbie

UID 5639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 68
Posts 16
Karma 67
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2022 17:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 carfield's post

it all depends on the service ... fair going rate is 500 for 2 hours ... but of they are good you can give them a tip ...
i always try 300 for 1 hour session and if they are good and clean i extend  to 2 hours 500 and extra tip

these girls ae not prostitutes they dont even do bbbj  so at that point cut out in 1 hour

i have had chats with DH who want a monthly commitment of 2000 and then its your full time gf  and how ever long you want ... but i prefer weekly commitment

good luck