Agent: GG
Name:  Unknown
Nationality: PRC
Face:  5/10
Body: 4/10
Skill: 2/5
Damage:  1200
Repeat: No

Not punted for ages but thought I’d go with Agent G because they’ve never B&S’ed me, made me wait + seem generally reliable. Technician service is reliable too, esp if you’re looking for a BBBJ. On the flipside, their stable is very average in looks – you won’t find any stunners here. I can see the kind of business model they are going for, but this punt left me underwhelmed despite the reliability.

Get to the hotel, it’s nice and actually has separate blocks which might be a bit confusing if you’ve never been around here before. Agent directions are clear. I don’t know about you but there are a couple of hotels in the TST area that automatically make me suspicious of a B&S if directed there.

Up to the room, the first thing I notice is she looks about 5 years older than the DB photos. Clothes off, shower on. She showers with me which is nice, no BJ in the shower. I lay down on the bed and she gives a catbath with some LFK. I notice her hair is a bit greasy like it hasn’t been washed for a while. Hmmm. BBBJ was nice but not particularly enthusiastic. Have to admit I was fairly bored at this stage, did some mish, then finished in doggy.  Paid, got dressed, left. Getting home from TSW was a pain in the ass.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   29-1-2021 10:36  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team
Dukelok   28-1-2021 19:43  Karma  +2   Excellent
Bchung   28-1-2021 11:01  Karma  +5   Yeah getting home tsw is truly a pain if u live in hk island
Chocolate0222
Buggered Beggar

UID 272750
Digest Posts 0
Credits -8
Posts 28
Karma -9
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 1
Registered 3-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2021 16:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you so much for sharing and taking one!