Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2021 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MP near Ritz Landis Pink Spa across from McDonalds #9

date: Jan. 15, 2021 approx 19:00

location: Minquan East Road, at the intersection of the Landis hotel and McDonalds

Name: #9

nationality: Fujian, China

face: ? of 5 (couldn't tell, she wore a mask the entire time)

body: 3 of 5

cups: B

height: 155 cm

WIR: Unlikely

Damage: 1300 + 500 extra

My old regular and I would meet at this spa for some really meaningful body to body contact. Once she left, I didn't want to come back because I knew she wasn't there, and that it might be possible that I was hunting other girls from the same house. I'd like to do my best to preserve that relationships as it was, but unfortunately it seems unlikely that my regular will return, and after a year or so, I restarted the hunt for a solid provider.

I entered, and before I could put my money on the table, a number was called. I won't let this happen next time, I will specifically ask for a provider, as both times this has happened in this spa, the experiences were less than optimal. But they don't know, or remember me as a regular, so in I go, off to provide you brothers with information.

Up to the second floor, offered water, I ask for cold water - she seems confused, and I told her that even though it might be cold for you today, this is nothing compared to the cold of my homeland. She chuckled and got some water as I entered the shower. The water was hot and high pressure, perfect for the chilly evening, and I washed myself thoroughly. As I exited, she entered, and helped me towel off a bit.

She has had some real professional massage training, and started working me over nice and hard, just the way I like it. Sighing with relief, I was also excited when she started to do some real fingertip tracing and worked the rusty trombone a bit - very exciting indeed. After a bit, she brought out the hot towels, and pounded me a little more, leading to the flip.

She wasn't skinny, which is something I do like, but she wore a surgical mask the entire massage. I didn't ask for her to take it off, but I will say it set the tone for the rest of the massage. On the flip, she used tons and tons of techniques to really squeeze my little brother, all to no avail.

At one point she asked me directly, "Why aren't you hard?" and I answered her that I need a connection in order to become aroused, but if she'd like, she could also just do sumata with her thighs, and I'll add value.

She refused, and worked and worked until time was up, and I tipped her, and she sent me on my way.

I wouldn't say that this place has poor quality workers, but I have had no luck since years ago at this place. I will of course explore further, as there are always standouts, and they are usually not on offer until you become a bit of a regular. From my perspective, a good, hard massage, followed by 30+ minutes of a cute Chinese girl tugging on my junk is worth 1800 nt.

You are welcome to try, please report if you do. It's entirely possible that she was standoffish because I was a Westerner, or any one of a number of reasons. There was no negativity in our interaction, but there was very little acceptable action besides lying there like a lump.

-oldhickory

Recent Ratings
knick   28-1-2021 15:34  Karma  +4   they used to have a couple of nice vietnamese girls there but they left a year ago.
doghead   28-1-2021 07:25  Karma  +3   Many massage girls cannot believe that some guys need a 'connection' to get hard or even to cum. I am the same.
lefeu   22-1-2021 12:34  Karma  +6   Thanks