Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2021 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MP near Ritz Landis - JiLin/Jinzhou intersection #22

Date: Jan 9, 2021, approx 20:00

location: near Jilin road and Jinzhou street intersection, the MP on the right. (there are two next to each other)

Name: #22

nationality: Vietnam

face: 3 of 5

body: 4 of 5

cups: B

height: 165 cm

WIR: No, only because we had no connection.

Damage: 1300 for oil massage, 500 for extra

Now is the time to start hunting again for a new regular. For the last few months, Knick has provided recon on this location, and I have dutifully followed up. This time, however, upon entering the door, there was an older MMS who was chatting at the desk, and the super hot MMS was sitting on the couch to the right.

I asked what number was available, and the MMS exclaimed "#22, #22, great service!" I actually was planning on choosing a different number for a follow up visit, but with this kind of recommendation, how can I refuse? Into the middle greeting hall area with the table, shoes off and sandals on, and have a seat. While I entered, I noticed the girl I was planning to see come down the stairs and give me the evil eye, and go into the downstairs common area for the working girls.

I waited for approximately 2 minutes, and the MMS came over to say, go right up to room 203. I headed to the stairs, and there she was. Skinny, not an ounce of fat, standing almost in a pose waiting for me up the stairs, and I was more than a bit astonished. I know that there is a large majority of guys who really go for that spinner type, and I'm also one of them -- right here is a great example.

She led me to the room, I took a shower, and she entered before I completed the shower. That's usually a pretty good sign, the attention to detail would be strong with this girl, and she would be eager to please. I exited the shower (and it was fucking cold that night) wrapped up in a tower, and she had brought me some warm water, how very thoughtful.

The stupid black undies were nowhere to be found, and she had me lay down on my belly, while delivering a medium level massage with minimal teasing. Great work on my thighs and calves, all in all, pleasurable and indicating some training. Most of the time we were quiet, although she asked me a few questions: "Have you been here before?" "What do you do for work?" "How long have you been in Taiwan?", all questions I expect to face while being massaged.

Shortly after, she dimmed the lights, and had me flip over. It was then which I realized, she never availed herself for any touching - usually the girl will let you feel her legs, or while rubbing your back, "accidentally" rub her crotch on your elbow, none of that was done. Things had changed, however, this girl got right to the handjob, after a little rubbing and genital massage.

Her technique was sloppy, or maybe I should say that I'm on benozodiazepines, so I'm a slow starter, and require a bit of a build up. Just a beautiful girl yanking wasn't going to be enough for this old goat, and I conveyed that to her. She wasn't interested in changing her style, so I made an offer for a different technique at a different price.

The negotiation began, and in the end, she rejected the negotiation. She worked hard to complete her task, but unfortunately, without any real connection, I just was putty. In the end, it was a 500nt tip for 0 shots, and a thank you, goodbye.

It's not that she gave bad service, quite the contrary, her technique was sloppy, but should have no problem with you brothers who don't require that kind of connection for arousal. Her attitude was never negative, she just wasn't willing to accept my offer, and that's ok. Sometimes we find diamonds in the rough, and sometimes we find something else, and unfortunately for me, this was one of the something else.

For each of these situations, I'm encouraged, actually. The last few months have been relatively devoid of working girls with solid connection. But there are always more and more and more, so the odds, you could say, are in my favor.

-oldhickory

Recent Ratings
knick   28-1-2021 15:36  Karma  +4   I couldn't get it up for this one either due to no connection.
hkkt1989   23-1-2021 19:22  Karma  +2   
lefeu   22-1-2021 12:40  Karma  +6   Thanks