Face: 7
Body: 7
Skill: 2
Service: 2
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price: 600
Repeat: No

Good news: Fuji is coming back to life, especially during the night. There are many girls in the top levels and the some of the lower floors have 1-2. However, don't expect much variety here. Mostly just the regulars and Chinese due to travel bans. Would've loved to see Alis again but she is always booked and I live far from TST.

Wanted to go for quick punt and I did so. This was probably the quickest punt I've ever had. Very business-like and. The girl was fine. She is kinda short and decent body. The kind of girl you would peak at on the street but wouldn't look twice. I think the main reason I picked her was because there was this one dedicated dude waiting outside her door for who knows how long, and the bastard in me kinda wanted a piece of what he got.

The actual session, again, was very business-like. 15 minutes in and out. Mostly did in mish. Subpar blowjob. Not much suction. Small natural tits. I think she would've been quite nice if I was in the mood to socialize and chit-chat.

Incidentally, my determination to go in and out made me careless and I accidentally left my phone in the room after I left. Didn't realize until I was a block away. Fortunately, she wasn't taken in the 10 or so minutes I was gone and I was able to get it back.

I think she's a decent lay, but I have had better. Highly recommend going to Alis if anyone here hasn't already. I would've written a report but it seems like everyone's already reported on her. Probably the best service provider left in HK at a good price.

Recent Ratings
Tsukimiyan   20-1-2021 07:10  Karma  +2   Would like some help getting access to Alis too
test74   9-1-2021 16:09  Karma  +4   Alis - can someone help with the agent entry??
wetstuff   7-1-2021 23:27  Karma  +2   thx bro
Bloodrage   7-1-2021 22:33  Karma  +3   Lucky u got Phone back Grats. is Fuji still 50% empty?