Font size: S M L
F 琪琪

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  5/1/21
Name:  F琪琪
Link: https://t.me/FFF186
Agent:F
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  Face is ok, no blemish... I found the face ok, but to be honest, I would barely recognize her from the photo. but it is her. no bait and switch. She is decent looking.
Body: Good height. i would say at least 5ft 6. C cup real. Not firm, but not soft. decent. However, she slouches, which makes standing up look less attractive. if she arches her back, then its nice. Skin has no blemish, not northern white. Decent ass. not over weight.
Height:   i would say at 5ft 6
Skill: 7/10 mechanical. standard process.
Service: Its a three star hotel. small, crappy but decent size washroom. However, had to use paper towels to wipe off. No unfriendly, no friendly either. Did not think she was busy. Think she was just getting up. Mind you, she was not the plan. i was suppose to meet 妙妙 at MK. waited 45 mins. 妙妙 came down. but no room. not sure why. attempted to take me out to the mall to walk around or get a cup of coffee. Seriously, nice attempt, but i don't think this is what most guys want to do given the situation. this was after 45 min wait..standing mind you no chairs. guess she felt sorry for me. but shit happens, but i had to go. so did not hook up with 妙妙. Headed back to TST and agent said 琪琪. To be fair, the agent did recommend  妙妙 to me, but it was not to be. Washed me. Nothing special. The rest was not rushed, but nothing special. No DATY, No DFK. I guess she was ok. but compared to kiki, it was Heaven and earth. It was decent session, i think she enjoyed it more than me. Its the first time, i saw the girl, reach for a cig and lit up for a smoke. u can see the satisfaction of sex and smoke on her face. i don't smoke, so no idea. but she then quickly rushed into the toilet, guess she didn't want to stink up the room. but then seriously. a girl squatting, cleaning i a shower and having a cig dangling in her mouth is really not an image you want to be stuck with in your head. No photos... I don't think its needed.
GFE: I don't know how to put it numerically. I didn't sense it.
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  1300
Repeat: with this agent sure. so far he has been honest with his description and this matter most to me (not the the photos la... u need to ask him about the girls) shit happens. the girl is ok. but will not repeat with her. But i recommend this agent...

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   6-1-2021 18:25  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
manhands   6-1-2021 05:58  Karma  +4   This sounds like a pass for sure. Tks for review
Bchung   6-1-2021 01:47  Acceptance  +4   Niceee
skebe   6-1-2021 00:11  Karma  +10   Excellent...was surprised she is just 26