Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2021 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia - Wanchai, beautiful, great tits, HJ only

Name: Mia
Date:  31 December 2020
Face: 4/5 nice make up, pretty, exactly like her ad photos
Body: 4/5 petite and slim, beautiful breasts, with small light brown areolas, and nipples
Service:  4/5 oil massage and HJ, with top off and panties on
Link:  https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/B37051?referral=go141
Price:  $900 for 90 mins and $100 for top off

Added Mia’s WeChat after seeing multiple positive reviews and that her advertisement was up on this site.

She’s able to communicate in English and Cantonese. Didn’t try Mandarin.

Had some time midday on New Year’s Eve so I booked her one day in advance with no issues. On the day I double checked a few hours before and she was running behind a bit so I adjusted my timing accordingly. My advice is always check before rocking up to any appointment anyway.

She is exactly like her photos, that you can see from her ad when it is up and her WeChat. This is super rare. She’s totally MCOT - delicate features, big eyes, nice lips and make up nicely done.

Mia is very slim and petite. But is strong enough for a medium strength massage. I shower first - it’s a glass stall inside the room so she gets on with setting things up while you’re washing up.

She hangs up a clean, proper tower up on the glass door for me and after I wash myself up, I dry off and she asks me to lie face down.  It’s a proper massage bed with a hole for your face, and there are disposable sheets covering it before you lie down. So far all good with cleanliness and hygiene. There’s also a room heater for these cold days but the room isn’t cold. Just when you come in from the streets and need to warm up I guess.

Good strength on my shoulders and back. Spa style massage with a bit of strength. She’s in a short black dress and rolls up her sleeves. Beautiful, slim legs and not an outfit that screams sluttiness. Just a nice looking girl giving me a massage in private.

We talk about everything; we had hit it off in WeChat already so not quite the slow to warm up experience that some other reports commented on. There is no confusion about this only being a massage with oil and HJ. She’s very clear about what she’s offering and despite some reports of more, she’s not keen on being unlocked or pushed for more. Please keep this in mind.

My own experience is that there are indeed some women who hold back extra services to regular customers for a tease or build up, while others depend on chemistry like Sporty Coco.  Then some believe they are only providing a solid massage with a handjob finish and don’t want to actually have sex numerous times every day with every punter. One such woman is Miko.

Mia is perhaps similar to Miko in the sense she is not open to being unlocked, pushed or tested and would in fact recommend you go elsewhere if that’s what you want. Both have told me that many Johns lecture them on their pricing being similar to FJ walk up girls and even close to HGs. This logic doesn’t matter much to them.

Anyway, on the flip I ask her to take her top off and she reveals beautiful perky breaks with small nipples which I absolutely love. Unfortunately, no kissing or sucking her nipples. Just fondling. I had said to not go for body to body as I imagined I would be sucking her tits and didn’t want a mouthful of oil or to waste time washing up mid session.

For me a point off for not being able to suck her tits,  as I am a boob and nipples man. How a woman’s breasts are and my ability to play with them can completely change my sexual desire and experience with a her. But I respect it and simply massage and lightly pinch/rub circles around her flawless nipples. In my mind I am fantasizing about sucking and licking them.

Good amount of oil, one hand on the shaft and over the head, while the other is fondling my balls. She also does an amazing thing with eye contact. She stares adorably, sexily at you. She comes very close to my face but had told me no kissing either. Many seasoned providers will have blank stares or look aside. Not Mia. Her eyes literally made me cum.

I shot a huge load that hit my chin. If she hadn’t leaned back up and was still close to my chest, she would have been hit with my cum. We both joked about that.  She actually says she’s not a fan of the smell and taste of cum. And that basically then confirmed BJ is not on the menu either. She’s actually very conservative and very innocent.  Charming in her own way.

We realized we went over time and she wasn’t clock watching. This is part of her charm. I had somewhere to rush to so I washed up, paid and promised I’d leave a positive review and come back again.

I can see how some guys would say YMMV and be convinced there’s more to be unlocked. But it seems she’s quite uninterested in this as a full time long term profession. She’s doing what’s she’s comfortable doing. No more. I know some men want to get more and make it a mission to do so. Some men will compare prices and find other providers offering more to be their dealbreaker. I guess there’s something for everyone. Just understand that there are around five or six reports now all confirming she won’t do more. So it would be the right thing to do to not get smug and think you have a mission to test her limits.

For sure I would love to have more intimacy with her, that’s not even a question but I realize there are many women working now who are not career sex providers because of the pandemic and poor economy. She is not a nympho. She is not a slut. So my advice is just be respectful and kind to her (and any provider for that matter). We need to get it through our thick skulls that not every woman wants a guys cock in them.  Even service providers.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 4-1-2021 21:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   18-3-2021 23:30  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
Pacifichopper   18-2-2021 14:02  Karma  +3   lucky man, great report
gwailoplayer   8-1-2021 18:58  Karma  +4   Nice - Agreed don't try to get more than offered, you're being a stud you are being a dick
princeandnpg   7-1-2021 22:54  Karma  +5   So my cup of tea
Petay_1283   7-1-2021 14:47  Karma  +10   
bittyloverhk   7-1-2021 14:09  Karma  +2   This is a benchmark of what makes a fantastic report. Great detail without detracting from the main storyline.
theworld   6-1-2021 20:56  Karma  +5   
cityguy   6-1-2021 19:06  Karma  +5   Did she speak English?
aceinthehole   6-1-2021 07:14  Karma  +5   Nice report thanks!
whodis   5-1-2021 18:39  Acceptance  +1   
bluecow   5-1-2021 11:43  Karma  +2   Great write up mate. Am happy to see that somebody finally understands her operative. I have a great relationship with ...
batman108   5-1-2021 10:15  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Sandwhale   5-1-2021 08:42  Karma  +5   Good report and ethics indeed.
ernieb   4-1-2021 22:20  Karma  +5   Very nice!
momozzz   4-1-2021 22:07  Karma  +2   she looks cute and funnily her hand looks pretty strong
Johnnyr555   4-1-2021 21:43  Karma  +8   Good report and wise words on ethics. Is she wearing a mask during the session?
Mister   4-1-2021 21:18  Karma  +7   Good, detailed and respectful report. Thanks for the pic. PM contact, please
twiceAweek   4-1-2021 19:38  Karma  +8   Thanks, finally get to see her face
test74   4-1-2021 19:25  Karma  +4   Hi - could you pls pm her wechat?
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2021 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Her ad is up so you can check it for her contact.

https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/B37051?referral=go141

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-1-2021 19:38  Acceptance  +3   Would like WeChat, please
test74   5-1-2021 08:07  Karma  +4   Sounds very much like Sophie - angelhands and now FL. Thanks