Place: 花緹男女 SPA 舒活養生旗艦會館
Face: N/A
Body N/A
PSE: N/A
Nationality: Taiwanese
Language: Mandarin
Price: 1000 NTD for 60 mins oil massage
WIR: maybe for a massage

Was suggested to try 花緹男女 SPA 舒活養生旗艦會館 in Kaohsiung by @Themassagelover as he thought that extra services might be on offer. Upon arriving I see it is an upscale place so I am not expecting anything. But I have been in this game long enough to know that looks can be deceiving.

Selected a one hour oil massage. Although the initial feeling was nothing is going to happen, this changed when I got to the room and was asked to take a shower. In my experience this is usually a good sign. Expectations rose further when I was handed some blue disposable underwear. Took my shower and lay on the bed hopeful of a pleasant surprise.

Dry massage started and was excellent. Great pressure and technique. After loosening things up, the shorts get pulled down far and I am thinking, here we go! The oil massage was excellent and great attention to the hips and butt. However this is really as close as it got as no extra services were offered.

All in, it was a great massage and will consider returning. But no extra services, unless it depends on the girl? The only bad thing was being rushed out after the massage, which seemed to be because the girl needs to clean the room. It is always good to relax after the massage, even when there is no release.

Happy hunting bros.