Karma 280
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2020 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[TOKYO] Manami - Best indie!!!

Another one for Japan haha (all my Japan adventures  reviews long overdue)
This one was pre covid as well.

Date & Time of Session:  October 2019
Name:  Manami
Link: www.tokyomeltykiss.com (She is independent, used to work at various agencies)
Nationality & Language: Japanese and she is a fluent english speaker
Face:  7/10
Body: 9/10 (She got curves exactly where it matters...she is definitely not slim but not chubby, just nice curves;))
Height:  1m56
Skill: 10/10 (Ok I normally don't give 10 out of principle but in Manami's case...)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: Haven't tried
Price & Session Length:  2 hours 65K, and I think 2 or 3k for taxi as my hotel was a bit remote from the train station
Repeat: Absolutely

So I have seen Manami a few times...and we got to know each other over the years long story short she is an indie but used to work with some of the foreign friendly agencies.
Day of encounter, Manami arrived actaully even earlier and messaged me to see if she could come up otherwise she was more than happy to wait in lobby...that's proper customer service;)
She arrived dressed in a sexy civvie manner, long skirt, shirt and a top with a leather jacket...So with Manami, I know the sex is amazing however I usually enjoy discussing with her as she is truly an intelligent, well traveled and culture lady..(on top of being sex hungry ahha) so we talked for a while then she suggested we go in the shower...at which point, the famous Manami engine gets started..as she undressed I could see she wore a nice garter belt and pair of stockings, but then in the shower she took the lead...washed me from top to bottom and went on her knees to give me the sloppiest bbbj in the bath tub...It's almost as if I had forgotten what a proper bbbj feels like or the famous Manami oral skills...the suction is truly amazing, she did not spit on my bro but I could feel saliva...truly amazing like proper in and out if you will....This was a nice 10 mn oral preview....I then left for the room as she prepared herself..while waiting for her I took a book to get ahead in my "learnings" (yes gotta be productive haha) and as she came back fully garter + stockings on, she proceed to blow me as I was reading.. ( she even told me to focus on the reading as she is having a discussion with my lil bro./..massive turn on) and then titty fuck...almost came but was able to control it... (Her boobs are amazing...enough firmness and size to slot your bro and her to stroke it with breast and blow ..)then Manami has a unique skill is when she blows you, she is able to put on a cap without you noticing it...which she did...she then rode me on the sofa...
at that point I was like trying really hard not to come so I had to flip her and move her to the bed where missionary and doggie ensued..(She can take a nice pounding and is very flexible...I let your imagination do the work)
Needless to say it did not take me long to climax and she timed it as well so I could feel her body shaking....
Sadly...didn't have it in me for round 2 ...(she was definitely up for it though..)

Manami is that type of japanese lady that will rock your bro haha she can take the lead, truly loves the sex part and can freely talk about anything. we talked about where to find some good punting experience in tokyo, japan, and other places...even shared some tips haha

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   26-12-2020 17:56  Karma  +10   outstanding! Good looking Japanese lady.
lefeu   20-12-2020 14:06  Karma  +6   Thx
nyctohkvacation   19-12-2020 10:25  Karma  +5   
Tybear   19-12-2020 05:05  Karma  +6   Hotness
batman108   19-12-2020 02:52  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks