Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2020 10:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MP near Ritz Landis - JiLin/Jinzhou intersection

Date: 12/7/20 approx 20:00
Location: Near JiLin Road and JinZhou Street intersection, of the two massage places next to each other, the one on the right.
Name: #18
Nationality: Vietnam
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Cup: C
Height: 155cm
GFE: 4 of 5

Damage: 3300 (1300 oil massage + 2000 extra)

I arrived in the evening around 8pm, without an appointment. The superhot MMS wasn’t there, replaced by a normal looking lady, who prompted me for 1300 up front after asking if I had made a reservation. I told her no reservation, but I didn’t want a certain number.

She had me sit down for a moment on a couch and change my shoes to sandals while she called down to the basement for a girl. #18 came up and I wasn’t in disagreement with her appearance. She had a wide waist, and was a bit thick, especially in her thighs, which were actually quite muscular! Up to the second floor we went, all the way to the back, and into a room with a massage table and a shower.

She asked me for a shower and I of course lathered up and obliged. Following the shower, I disregarded the paper underwear and she told me to lay face down. I had no intention of doing so, and as I laid down, I propped myself up and looked lasciviously at her cleavage.

“What are you looking at?”

“I’m looking at your breasts!”

Apparently getting the hint, she changed tact, and moved closer to my side, to have a conversation. I told her that my recent regular from a different shop moved to Taoyuan and is unavailable, and I’m looking for a new regular. She asked what kind of service the other regular gave, and I gave her the information directly. We agreed upon a price up front and the fun began right from there.

So thanks Knick, you gave me info for a wonderful time, for a decent price (1300 for massage, 2000 for extra) which is 3300 all in. I’m not saying all girls at this place are this price, just that this one happened to be.

Recent Ratings
bramble1998   31-12-2020 09:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!
jeffzeke   9-12-2020 14:24  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
hotjac   9-12-2020 13:11  Karma  +2   Interesting read ...