Nationality & Language: Local, English
Face: 7/10 - attractive eyes, large-ish nose and chin
Body: 8/10 - Petite, slim, fake tits great for massages
Height:  160cm
Skill: 8/10 - good strength for her size
Service: 8/10 - nice massage, didn’t rush, great tit job
Price & Session Length: 600 massage + 300 topless body rub - 90 mins
Repeat: Probably not as NMCOT

As a couple of bros have reported on Mia and the photos show off her fit body and attractive eyes, I was eager to try her out and booked her for an afternoon session. She’s responsive, polite, and has good English.

The building is easy to find but the entrance to the building is down an alleyway. It’s a small tower so lift lobby and floors are nice and compact. Mia’s door was ajar when I arrived. The room itself is even smaller than walk-ups at buildings like Fuji and JSL, just a shower and bed and not much else.

At first impressions seeing her in real life, Mia’s looks isn’t MCOT as I prefer girls with a smaller nose and less pronounced chin. She also doesn’t look Chinese, more of a Eurasian with a hint of SE Asian?? Nevertheless, I was there for a massage and see how things developed.

After showering alone, I climbed onto the massage bed and Mia started with loosening up the muscles and ligaments with decent strength. Then came the oil and she worked out all the knots in my back and legs pretty well that I almost fell asleep! With the air con going, she made sure to ask me if I was getting cold even though she was getting hot.

After the proper massage, Mia changed her technique to a lighter rub around the ass and butthole which was her way of getting my body ready for a topless body to body rub for an extra $300. My body said yes. She took off her top to reveal her slim frame and tits. Not a model body but very nice for a massage girl.

She tit-rubbed my back and the thing I remember thinking was how warm her fun bags were. She has implants and they must’ve warmed up during the massage! She flipped me over and worked the LB to attention. She used her firm tits to great effect here, rubbing up my LB until I couldn’t hold back and blew my load over her tits. No mention or indication of whether FS is available.

All in all it was not a bad massage but for the price, I’d probably spend the money on a FS walk-up or spending a couple hundred more on a HG from those Telegram agents.
Some bros might like Mia and be open to not having FS and just have a nice massage and tug, let me know if you want her contact in the Ks below.

Recent Ratings
jcox   19-1-2021 09:26  Karma  +1   Can share contact bro?
BootBoot   31-12-2020 01:52  Karma  +5   She’s quoting $900 for 90 mins plus extra for topless. Have her prices gone up???
Lee5835   30-12-2020 17:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thanks fir the report. Can you please P.M. Her contacts?
cwire123   12-12-2020 05:34  Acceptance  +1   Good report. Can you PM me her details? Thanks!
Newguyyy   5-12-2020 23:14  Acceptance  +1   PM contact pls, too work
Margaritajor   5-12-2020 14:18  Acceptance  +1   PM contact pls!
Mandalorian64   5-12-2020 07:44  Acceptance  +1   Thanks please can you pm me her contact. Thanks.
trust_00   3-12-2020 21:33  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
2dime   3-12-2020 10:40  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing bro! glad if you can PM me her contact!
godisdead   2-12-2020 14:00  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
homer168   2-12-2020 13:00  Karma  +5   Thanks For sharing your experience with her
Stonecold   2-12-2020 07:12  Karma  +3   Thanks for checkin into this.