Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body 2.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price: $600
Repeat: No

Short update on my career. Selections are very dry these days in the walkup world because of pandemic so I haven't been able to enjoy my preferred imports of Russians and Thais. I've been making do with the locals and Chinese, but I must say that it's getting quite stale.

This girl has a great face, classically pretty Chinese girl almost worthy of model status. But, she hides her baby damage using a tight dress like a corset. I think she's had surgery to fix it, and I didn't think that it was a deal-breaker. Tits are fake which I don't prefer, but again, her face was enough to sway me.

My session was quite routine and mechanical. Catbath lasted only a few minutes and she went on the CBJ. She's quite hygienic since she also sprayed me down with disinfectant when I walked in the room and made me wear a mask during the session. Got quite hot as my breathing quickened but the cold weather balanced it out. CBJ was ordinary, almost textbook example of an average BJ. Nothing outstanding but nothing terrible.

She then entered into CG but got tired after only half a minute or so. I like being on top anyway, so I started pounding her in missionary, then doggy. I had to be careful since I am quite tall relative to her and hurt her a little during entry into doggy, so I got off the bed and stood on the edge, starting off slowly and getting faster and deeper over time since it seemed like I was too big for her. She wanted to finish in missonary I think because it was easier on her, so that's what I did.

Overall, very average session. Won't be returning since there are better options out there despite this dry spell. I hope to experience some Russians again since, in my experience, they were the hottest looking punts I've had.

Have a great day bros and stay safe.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   3-12-2020 23:22  Karma  +2   Thank you.
oriento   1-12-2020 18:35  Karma  +3   Excellent