Subject: Jennifet North Point. Double release and massage!
shanghaih88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 395
Posts 19
Karma 392
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2020 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jennifet North Point. Double release and massage!

Date: Nov 2020
Name: Jennifet
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/13440?referral=district
Ethnicity: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Cost: 1000/1hr FS and massage
Language: Mandarin/Canto.
Repeat: I am a regular customer

Jennifet is very attentive to details! This is the reason I always come back to her!
Booked her via whatsup, very precise. Once arrived downstairs she messaged me with the room number (I typically do not keep record). Nice and clear room with music.
She is usually dressed with a transparent babydoll, underwear and high heel shoes. She’s definitely sexy. A very nice and firm ass and a good rack, might be a 34.
If you are looking for beauty is not her strongest point, her face and body are still very good!

Shower alone (as usual) and back to the room where she helped me to dry up on her knees. You can imagine how exciting is this and my brother was very happy. She suggested to make love first then massage. For the occasion she changed her shoes with other higher heels, faced the mirror and wait for my brother, already domed, to visit her sister from behind. We did all positions, switching from bed to massage bed. Eventually I finish on her laying down on the massage bed from behind. All very nice and smooth and lots of moaning.

After a nice and gentle cleaning we moved to the massage bed. 45 min of a great massage.

She was not wearing her underwear, just the babydoll. At the end of the massage I could not resist to her soft touches and I asked for a second release . This time manual.

Jennifet is definitely a great experience that I suggest to all of you. A good productive hour!

Enjoy.

[ Last edited by  shanghaih88 at 28-11-2020 18:00 ]

Recent Ratings
twelve98   30-11-2020 13:55  Karma  +4   thanks for the report
BootBoot   28-11-2020 21:20  Karma  +5   Thanks. How does she compare to SportyCoco and Kelly both in NP?