Ethnicity: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Cost: 1300 per 45min. I did 90min for 2600
Language: Mandarin/Canto. Not sure about English
Repeat: will repeat

I'm back to posting now that I need more RA, so bros please help me out   Have quite a few reviews to share given I've been seeing 1-2 different WGs a week this past few months (was pretty horny after the covid surge this summer...)

Decided to go see QK 雨心 Yu Xin thanks to this post post https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Agent is responsive and booking was easy, but Yu Xin was late, so I waited in another QK girl's (Meiqi) room for 30min because the agent tried to sell her to me, but both the agent and the Meiqi were chill and didnt push when I declined. Meiqi was also cute, sweet girl from Guangdong and we chatted for a good 20min in her room with some physical flirting.

Once Yu Xin was ready, I went to her room. Very sweet girl from Taiwan. Her face and body is definitely on the chubby side but you wouldn't call her fat. Decernly cute face with some resemblance to Taiwan celebrity 大S (Barbie Hsu). Boobs were real Ds and very soft. Probably 155cm tall standing. Her face alone I'd say she is a 6 but her boobs make her a decent 7.

Now onto service, that's where she shines. I walk in, she gives a hug, undress me and take my hand to the shower. Very GFE style. Onto bed, she gives a solid BBBJ/deepthroat for 15min and good rimming for 5min , before we started fucking. Very compliant with requests for different positions. Then we took 5-10min break to chat about her life in HK and she is great a carrying a conversation, which I'd say is better than 90% of the WGs I've met. Finished with some more fucking and a nice CIM. She showed me the cum before going to brush her teeth

Overall very good punt. There was no rush and I really did spend 90min in her room. Will probably try other QK girls before going back to her

Recent Ratings
burner3538   30-12-2020 07:33  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   28-11-2020 21:20  Karma  +5   She’s a great girl. Great service. Better attitude and skills than 90% out there right now. She needs the business so g ...
MrButtons   28-11-2020 20:24  Karma  +5   she sounds great. thanks for the report.
baml2020
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 423
Posts 29
Karma 422
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2020 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
oops, this post should have been in the hotel walk up section...