Ah Wan

name Ah Wan
location Kwun Tong
link from another website
cost $400
service 3/5
body 3.5/5
tits 5/5

Quick trip to visit Ah Wan in KT.  Was looking forward to cim, and watching those gorgeous orbs wobble while she works.  She's been away a lot during the pandemic so it's been tough to book her.  Finally a chance so I jumped on it.

I'm afraid it was disappointing from start to finish.  She insisted I keep my mask on.  Fair but makes it tough to enjoy oneself, but given the circumstances, fair.  Couldn't taste one of those glorious nipples while she worked.  Sigh.

Her room is smaller than I recalled, and really packed with shit.  Barely enough room to move.  Showered (with mask on) and waited on the bed.  Out she came and revealed those magical fun bags.  Side note, IMO they are the nicest tits I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.  Still very firm at her age, with large nipples.  She got to work BBBJ and got me instantly hard.  Well done girl.  Quick to cap and rode me.  She took about ¾ of me while riding and stopped there.  I pushed her upright while she rode and tried to get her to grind.  She was having none of that.  Back to the ¾ bounce but quickly tired.

Swapped to mish.  Tried to hold her legs back, but she didn't allow.  I let her legs down and tried to go deep but she kept her legs quick straight, so I couldn't get much traction.  Went as deep as i could, and pumped her a little.  Her face said stop but when I did, she kept encouraging me to continue while giving me thumbs up and saying good.  Very confusing.

Switched to dog, but she went into more of a cat arch, so again, difficult to go deep.  Mildly entertaining as I could reach around and play with her massive assets, but I grew tried without a nice deep session.

I laid on my back to enjoy a nice cim, and got her to stroke and suck.  Here she gave a very nice hand job, but hesitated with sucking.  I encouraged her but she seemed very apprehensive.  She got me close and I nudged her head close, and she took a very small amount of my load in her mouth, allowing the remainder to squirt on my stomach and the mattress.  Disappointing.  We communicated using text standing next to each other.  She texted me something that was 'lost in translation' about flying and losing her customer.  If I wanted I can return and be second customer something or other.  Completely non-sensical.  I texted her that she's always allowed me to cim and it's what I see her for.  She cited the virus etc and that she could lose money if she gets sick.  Can't argue with that, perhaps the virus travels in spooge?  I would imagine it does.

paid up and left
overall disappointed but I understand her need to be safe
Pic is from visit about a year ago, just recycling it.  Not sure I've ever published it.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ambitious2012   2-12-2020 07:52  Karma  +4   
wcguy   30-11-2020 13:51  Karma  +2   
orangerange   27-11-2020 19:07  Karma  +4   Thx
Gente30   26-11-2020 16:43  Acceptance  +1   I bet that out there is a bro with Facemask fetish.... and this year is his!
twelve98   26-11-2020 14:34  Karma  +2   understandable. so many cases these days
Stonecold   26-11-2020 11:23  Karma  +5   
batman108   26-11-2020 01:59  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
feelus   25-11-2020 21:30  Karma  +5   Thanks

'the dude abides'
feelus
Kinky King

UID 59788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 166
Karma 1146
Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2020 21:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report.

A few observations since I would count Ah Wan as one of my regulars:
  - the mask-wearing must be a new thing that she has recently changed her stance on. I've seen her a number of times since COVID started and she has never insisted that I keep my mask on - may be because I'm a regular and she feels "safer" with me or probably the more likely reason is she is being extra cautious with the recent spike in local cases. Agree that we can't really blame her for doing so, particularly given the recent  local case involving a prostitute in KH)
   - agree her room is extremely tiny which is one the downsides of visiting her - barely any room to do anything at all
   - the sex itself is fairly mediocre with Ah Wan but the one thing (or I should say two things) that keeps bringing me back to her are her magnificent tits - your description is very accurate
   - the CIM experience is an odd one - but it may have been because you were her first customer for the day? She's explained to me before that she doesn't allow CIM from the first customer, or at least this is what I understood it to mean - I don't think this is COVID related but sounded more like superstition. Perhaps other brothers can help clarify this urban myth? In any case, if you want CIM make sure you are not her first customer for the day or msg her in advance to confirm whether CIM is on the cards

Recent Ratings
test74   21-12-2020 12:47  Karma  +3   Whatsapp/Wechat please. Thanks
orangerange   27-11-2020 19:07  Karma  +4   Good info
Gente30   26-11-2020 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Noted.
Stonecold   26-11-2020 11:23  Karma  +4   
hotjac   26-11-2020 11:06  Karma  +3   good to know info ...
thedude   25-11-2020 23:30  Karma  +5   Thanks