Karma 1040
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2020 21:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
398 Portland St Brothel. Similar to KPressure, 37D, 131 PE

Name: Yingzi (Pic below from another site)
Nationality/Language: HK/Cantonese/ Limited English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 440 for 45 Mins
Repeat: Depends. Plenty of similar joints along the same road.

Was walking Portland street, I remembered from another website of such joints with the pink neon signs with either massage or the number 390 along portland street and prince edward. So I just went up 398 Portland Street. To those who visited K-Pressure, 37 Dundas, 311 Portland street setup is identical. You'll be greeted by the papasan who will ask if this is your first time. "Tip, always say no" Then he will direct you to a room which is extremely dark with a sofa and asked if you have any preference. Barely any light to see anything. He will then bring in the girls one at a time and ask if she is ok or not. So sticking to the same routine. I sat in the room waiting. And he brought out one girl at the time.

As usual you can't really make out how the person looks. But with these brothels, you go to these places not for looks but for the great service. The girls in these places tend to be older, more meaty but pack a great punch in the service department. So the first girl he brought out, I could see with the minimal light was quite plump. When she say next to me talking and trying to get me to chose her I could feel her tummy and all. But as with these places, she could be an excellent service provider. But just for curiosity i told the papasan to change and he brought out Yingzi. She was much smaller and I was already getting horny so I agreed. Paid him 440 upfront for 45 minutes and was directed to the rooms.

Im not sure what is with these places and the vinyl/ fake leather beds. They all have this bed. Its quite uncomfortable as the girls tend to sweat more on their asses and it becomes a huge mess. I would assume its easier to clean the cum stains though. But similar setup to the other brothels along the road.  

Service started off in the shower, Yingzi didnt slow down at all. She started to give me BBBJ in the shower whilst i was getting a rinse. We would kiss, I would rub her pussy, she would give me rimjobs all in the tight space of a shower. In the shower they have this chair where can sit and your balls and penis would be hanging giving the service provider an all access pass. We drdried off and proceeded for the main course on the bed. After drying off she proceeded to catbath me  on my nipples, my torso, my legs, my balls and my LB.  I was enjoying the moment so much that I forgot that the session only lasted 45 minutes and 20 minutes have passed. So I pointed to the condom and she nodded. She applied the condom expertly with her mouth and gave me a CBJ to get my LB fully hard.

She then slowly lowered her self on to me and rode me. Started off slow building off the momentum and within 2-3 minutes she was going at it full speed. The bed had mirrors surrounding it so I could see all the action happening whist she was riding. Usually girls will be lazy or get tired after a couple of minutes riding but not this girl. She kept going on and on and on changing between ACG and CG. She knew how to ride varying the stroke length and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting to give it a greater sensation. She used her hips to gyrate around my LB. We would have DFK whilst she was riding me and I would be rubbing her nipples. I did not want to change positions so I told her to go on until i busted in the dom.

Timing was perfect as the phone rang not long after. She helped me clean up and we cuddles for the remaining 5 minutes or so. We got dress and left the room. The papasan asked me how was it and I gave him the thumbs up. Overall a great place to have great service for not much. Don't be going to these places expecting a young, model looking provider. What you can expect is great service. After exiting I walked further and found other places which I tried on a later day. Will be writing about it soon.

Btw Im not too sure about the rules of this forum posting links to other sites. So if you want to know more about the other brothels along the same road. PM me and I can pass the link to you. Don't want to be breaking any rules.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
txii48   30-12-2020 02:57  Acceptance  +1   These places have the best service for the price. 3P also worth it too.
ambitious2012   2-12-2020 07:53  Karma  +4   Favorable
thowwy   26-11-2020 21:07  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   21-11-2020 13:36  Acceptance  +1   Send the link please
Freelancer   21-11-2020 02:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   21-11-2020 01:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   20-11-2020 23:17  Karma  +2   Thank you!
BBHK17   20-11-2020 14:06  Karma  +3   Can you pm me the link please, may venture away from central for a day trip :p
anabikumi   20-11-2020 13:36  Karma  +2   Excellent
knick   20-11-2020 13:04  Karma  +4   Favorable
bohica   20-11-2020 12:39  Karma  +8   Nice that you were able to score a pic!!!
LowKey   20-11-2020 00:17  Karma  +3   Nice report pal
trust_00   19-11-2020 23:36  Karma  +5   Sounds exciting! Can you pm me the link pls? Thanks