Registered 24-12-2007
Location shag ri la
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2020 15:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yiling

Name: Yiling
Looks 4/5
Body 4/5 lovely slim frame, bolt on's but nicely done.  Score dependant on your opinion of fakes
Skills: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5  OK but clinical at times
Overall Performance: 4/5

Shout out to Boscitc, who put me onto her.  https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Booking smooth directly with her.  I was about 10 minutes late but she was very accommodating and didn't complain about being tardy.  I had booked an hour / $500 so I wasn't too worried about being short changed.

Got to her flat, she heard me in the stairwell and let me in.  Agree with Boscitc, she's cuter in person than in pictures.  The room is small and no towel, just use paper towel to dry off.  Kinda ghetto.  She's wearing a very cute top with her assets on display.  Very lovely.

I jumped into the shower, to get the sweat off my body.  I had brought her some stockings which she threw on while I showered.  I came out and she looked lovely. I towelled off using paper towels.  I started getting hard while she gently stroked as tried desperately to dry off quickly using those towels.  Tragic.

We finally got down to business.  Nice job of warming me up, and she suited me up right away.  CBJ was nice but never as nice as BBBJ.  Safety first.  She took her time and spent a nice long while working on me, head bobbing up and down at a nice pace.  She let me hold her hair back while she worked.  Beautiful sight.

She jumped off, and asked me to get on top.  She lubed herself up and let me jump on in mish.  She let me hold her legs back while I entered.  She's tight enough but not crazy tight.  Yiling let's me pump away but I can't go all in.  it's a little frustrating but it's all about angles I suppose.  I relent and she agrees to doggie.  WTF?  I reckon that's gonna be much worse, but ok.  We swap and i take my time entering her.  Good time to mention she has a very nice body and a nicely groomed pussy albeit on the hairy side.

It's a nice sight from behind as i slowly inch my way in.  I can sense she's uncomfortable and we're not even ½ way in.  I take it easy and slowly enter all the way in.  She's gasping now and it's really turning me on.  WTF is wrong with me?  Oh well.  I stay static, while pull her gently back and forth.  Watching her pussy lips grip my shaft.  the lips are being tucked in on the in stroke, and stretched out as I move her away.  Brilliant.

She's gotten used to it, so I hold her head down into the pillow, and start pounding, gently at first, and then banging as hard as possible.  I slap her ass while I pump away.  She's intoit but also complains about how deep.  Like stop, no don't, yes stop.  Awesome.  I watch her little brown starfish, and gently probe with my thumb.  It looks as though it's never had a dick in it.  I tried to probe with my thumb but was swatted away.  If any bros can get there, you'll be greatly rewarded.

She seems like she's had enough abuse so I give her a break.  She offers to finish me by hand, and it was a very nice finish.  She's a little CA (cum averse).  You know the type, as soon as you pop, she's already cleaning up or rushing to contain the mess.  I prefer dirty girls that love watching you pop, and get a kick out of how much cum they can make you produce.

Cleaned up, paid up and left.  No tip as there was no real extra effort, but she's nice enough.  WIR?  no but I'm happy I ticked the box.

[ Last edited by  thedude at 19-11-2020 15:56 ]

Recent Ratings
hotjac   3-12-2020 13:25  Karma  +4   Great follow up - thanks for confirming her uniqueness.
BrownNuts   21-11-2020 13:54  Acceptance  +1   Original
HKGPeter   20-11-2020 23:36  Karma  +2   Thank you.
anabikumi   20-11-2020 13:39  Karma  +2   Excellent
omnihedron   20-11-2020 08:02  Karma  +2   Variety is good, able to pass along contact?
cknc31   19-11-2020 18:05  Karma  +4   nice!
ramont   19-11-2020 17:23  Karma  +6   thanks
boscitc   19-11-2020 16:57  Karma  +4   Thanks for the shout out. Glad you enjoyed her. I've found another great gem in that area...just have to sit down and w ...

'the dude abides'