Karma 864
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2020 11:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SA Linda and SKII Xiao Chen Jia

Booked Linda at SA earlier this week.  I have used SA before and had some nasty B&S experience but I read on this forum that an experienced bro thought SA is more reliable and trustworthy, so I decided to give it another go.  Went to some shit hotel in Jordan.  Saw Linda; nothing like the photos on TG.  I can only describe it with one word - nasty.  Short, a little chubby and old (mid to late 30s, may be older).  I couldn't tell if the photos were in fact her, but I decided to walk anyway.  Texted SA my decision to walk, and he/she had the audacity to say that I should have asked for a more expensive girl (Linda is listed for $1200) and things would have been different.

Anyway, still horny as hell so texted a few other agents to see who's free around the TST area.  Nobody suitable was available.  In the end, SKII said I could have a new chick (Chinese name, forgot name, but doesn't matter as it was a B&S - see below).  I took the MTR to CWB, walked 10 minutes to a hotel in Morrison Hill near the lights shops.  Went up to the room and saw Xiao Chen Jia.  She's definitely not the Chinese chick promised to me, but she was tall and young, so I stayed.  She asked for money up front (no hello or anything else), just money up front.  Attitude was terrible, absolutely terrible.  Made it clear that she doesn't like what she's doing.  I tried to break the ice a bit but I gave up after a few minutes.  Anyway, we went to the shower and she gave me a 3 minute BBBJ on the bed, then motioned me to get started.  At this point, I just wanted to and leave, so I decided to ram it hard and just get on with it.  5 minutes later I and I went to shower alone.  To my surprise, she didn't shower and just put on her clothes.  Anyway, I left promptly after my shower.  I was in the room for 20 minutes altogether.  She and I exchanged may be 3 lines during this time.  Texted SKII my experience and she was apologetic.  I think I'm done with HG after this.  Mia/Kama seems much more predictable.

Recent Ratings
manhands   14-11-2020 17:11  Karma  +4   Oh crap man, I think I had the same crappy chick. I blocked agent QK
twiceAweek   14-11-2020 09:52  Karma  +6   Thanks
perriersons08   13-11-2020 13:25  Karma  +8   
skebe   13-11-2020 13:13  Karma  +10   Oh no, terrible a man had to go through that to shoot a load
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2020 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Which one is xiao chen jia? I didn't see anyone by that name under sk current listings. I could say that most reliable agent for me has been AQ, pretty much 9/10  timesI have been satisfied.

I was thinking if trying 雨心 from sk but now you've got me thinking

Recent Ratings
BootBoot   13-11-2020 19:00  Acceptance  +5   Just wrote a report on 雨心 worth checking out
skebe   13-11-2020 13:34  Karma  +1   I was asking the same question
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2020 19:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 titleist's post

SA is a shithead
Ranted one me after I turned down 3 girls.
All older women.
Ads are fake pics.

Recent Ratings
titleist   13-11-2020 22:41  Karma  +2   Thinking about it, the only agent that was truly honest was John the Korean agent but he’s no longer active
titleist
Lustful Lord

UID 89869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 70
Karma 864
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2020 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 perriersons08's post

She’s not in the TG list of girls. Or may be she has another name and she looks too different from the photos for me to recognize. The name is correct because I specifically asked SK her name (and she didn’t know at the time of answering that I had a negative experience so she had no reason to lie). The bottom line is that SK is just as unreliable as SA and most of the HG agents.

As for AQ, he asked for my telephone number when I tried to book and has since then decided to block me. I must have turned down one of his girls before. Oh well.

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   14-11-2020 08:45  Karma  +8