Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2020 13:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sporty Coco - still amazing

NP - Sporty Coco - Chinese

Date: Nov 2020
Name: Sporty Coco
Place: North Point
Link: https://go141.com/en/A24969-NP-M ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality: Chinese (speaks Cantonese)
Face:  3-4/5 (can see she was pretty when younger)
Body:  5/5 (super fit body with good proportions and beautiful tits)
GFE:  2.5/5  (not much but she's playful)
PSE: 4/5 (different positions with mirror on side)
Skill:  4/5 (very skilful massage and great CBJ technique)
Price:  $900 - 75 mins (massage, CBJ)
Facilities: 3/5 (commercial office building, clean but bathroom a bit tight)
Repeat: yes and already have since I am around the area normally

She came back online a few weeks ago with new ad photos that are super sexy and indeed representative of her fit body.

Made an appointment thinking I’d get two shots including CBJ and FS during the massage. She was free and I made my way quickly as she’s near me.

A quick wash with me where cleans me thoroughly with her in her underwear and we dry off and I’m on the massage bed. I’m face up so she knows I want a blowjob. She doesn’t offer BBBJ but her skills are still great. Bra comes off and she has indeed the most people large C cups around with really suckable nipples.  She gets sensitive and actually pushed me back cuz she was getting too turned on.

At first she’s hunched over me as she stood next to me on the side of the massage table.  I invite her to come up and she’s in between my legs head bobbing up and down over my LB and using her hands.

Next I stand up in front of her mirror on the bed and she kneels in front of my never letting my LB out of her mouth.

My two hands are reaching down and fondling her perfect tits and flicking her nipples. I finally come and imagine I am coming into her mouth bare.

She cleans me up and I lie down to start the massage. Consistent standard as before and she’s chatty. Originally I wanted to fuck her and try fingering her asshole like another report stated she now allows. Strangely she says no anal and that she hasn’t allowed it.

Recent Ratings
Gente30   18-11-2020 12:36  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
Sandwhale   17-11-2020 18:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
Hitnmiss101   12-11-2020 12:10  Karma  +3   Nice. Seems no other optional extras
anabikumi   11-11-2020 13:47  Karma  +2   Excellent
ramont   11-11-2020 00:10  Karma  +5   might need to PAY a visit
d4ve88   10-11-2020 23:26  Karma  +5   Nice...!
twiceAweek   10-11-2020 16:16  Karma  +6   Thanks, what does she charge for FS ?
boscitc   10-11-2020 14:52  Karma  +4   Thanks for the review