Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2020 16:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent QK 小樂琪 - 超克力 bait and switch disaster CWB

Name: 超克力
Agent: QK
Date: Sep 2020
Face: 2/5 had no make up, plastic surgery nose, small eyes
Body: 2/5 A cup natural breasts, skinny body with some blemishes on the body and stretch marks  
Service:  1/5 shower before, no WBBBJ, BBBJ, FS
Price:  $1200 after -$100 discount because of complaint
WIR:  no

Agent QK has been hit or miss for me.
This was a royal disaster.

I had the older sister last week of a pair that was advertised.
She abruptly stopped working saying she wasn’t used to this life.
Said to try her sister.
Booked with agent asking with photos if she was available.
Said she was and I rushed to this new spot in CWB.

Door opens and it’s not the girl I booked 小樂琪. It’s another girl called Chocolate.
Thought to myself I don’t have time and she’s tall and ok so I went ahead.
Mistake 1.

Attitude was shit from the start.
I was too arrogant to think I could break the ice.

Room was messy with three single beds.
I saw something that showed me that the older sis I had was living with her.

Clothes off and she’s got mosquito bite tits. Slim but not good skin on her body. Not G cup tits that I was hoping to get.
Shower and it’s ok but just wash up.

On the bed it’s BBBJ. Didn’t want to kiss her so don’t know what’s available. Wasn’t allowed to suck on her nipples. Couldn’t play with her pussy. Just mish and doggie.

Forced myself to shoot.
Complained more to agent who admitted he gave me the wrong girl.
Gave a $100 discount.
I flip out for the next 1 hour to the agent. Nothing solved.

First pic is this girl.
Second pic is the girl I couldn’t get.

Fuck QK.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Gennadygolovkin   6-12-2020 12:35  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   7-11-2020 16:22  Karma  +5   Maybe off topic but how to force yourself to shoot?
jeffzeke   7-11-2020 13:49  Karma  +10   sorry to hear.
thedude   7-11-2020 13:02  Karma  +8   sympathy K. Sorry bro
Bloodrage   7-11-2020 00:36  Karma  +1   Start a Blacklist
ramont   6-11-2020 17:10  Karma  +6   Thanks
HelloLadies   6-11-2020 00:09  Karma  +5   
d4ve88   5-11-2020 23:52  Karma  +5   Sorry but glad you wrote a report to warn others..!
perriersons08   5-11-2020 18:26  Karma  +6   
zeebee   5-11-2020 11:08  Karma  +5   thx for warning. I notice the pics of all her sisters were from another stable in TST, seems they moved over to CWB but ...
teltel   5-11-2020 07:40  Karma  +2   Mosquito bites or bed bugs ?
batman108   5-11-2020 02:30  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
twiceAweek   4-11-2020 20:23  Karma  +6   Wah, 500% difference in bust size LoL
skebe   4-11-2020 17:23  Karma  +10   Ouch, 3 girls in the room?
David.youngson   4-11-2020 16:37  Karma  +3   Ah sorry bud!
C090409920   4-11-2020 16:30  Karma  +5   Better luck next time.
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2020 18:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

@skebe sorry if I wasn’t clear - the room is for three and apparently her friends we’re sharing the room at night and sleeping in the same room. During the day they are in separate rooms working

Forgot to mention - this girl has a large tattoo on her right forearm - if you see it: run away

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 4-11-2020 18:43 ]
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2250
Posts 989
Karma 2184
Acceptance 1321
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Online
Post at 4-11-2020 20:12  Profile P.M. 
Very sorry for your loss.

What is it with the photo shopping and stretching and manipulating of these girls' faces , their eyes are so big they look like the alien in that alien hoax video movie.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrR84jboT4

Keep on Mongering (with humans with eye size of the correct proportion to their face size )
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2020 18:30  Profile P.M. 
QK tends to have pretty good reviews on the chinese TG channels. i booked once with a pretty popular girl, the ag told me that i could either call or take a photo of my shirt when i arrived. so when i arrived, i took a photo of my shirt, then they said i need to call too, even though i showed the screen shot where they said photo OR call. anyway, i called with whatsapp, and they said i need to call with a phone number, which i dont want my number on record so i didn't do it. eventually she agreed to give me the room number.

i went up, and the girl was probably a 6.5/10 or so, passable but not like the photo. i went back and referred to the photos afterwards, it was 100% a B&S a different girl being advertisedthat was given to me. nto the one i wanted. i messaged back the agent and she insited it was the right girl, even though she was like 90% of the photos of a different one. overall the punt was fine, but i specifically was out for THAT girl.

anyway... yeah i dont know if i'm booking with QK again.
skebe
Fucking Legend

UID 33426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15990
Posts 879
Karma 15882
Acceptance 2166
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2020 18:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by perriersons08 at 5-11-2020 18:30
QK tends to have pretty good reviews on the chinese TG channels. i booked once with a pretty popular girl, the ag told me that i could either call or take a photo of my shirt when i arrived. so when i ...

I notice QK has such a bad reputation re b&s. I think I am on their vip list because I never got switched....I did use them a few times even when they were a new company.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   6-11-2020 17:03  Karma  +1   Thx, never gonna try them now. Walk up seems better quality with no B&S
manhands
Lustful Lord

UID 6464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 749
Posts 230
Karma 740
Acceptance 187
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2020 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Yeah very similar experience - service was terrible black face and b&s

I’m blocking this agent bc I have to go somewhere else to make up for it...
americafirst141
Throbbing Titan

UID 238519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3108
Posts 209
Karma 3076
Acceptance 646
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2020 20:32  Profile P.M. 
that's a shame. QK used to be quite good earlier this year. i really enjoyed some of his girls
FarmerJoe
Lustful Lord

UID 268128
Digest Posts 0
Credits 699
Posts 29
Karma 697
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2020 10:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

I tried QK twice the past few weeks at a hotel in Jordan/TST. Both times was B&S. I walked off twice both times before giving upand taking what was on offer. Thankfully the service was okay but for that price would be better off in SSP walkups. Didn't even bother to write a report.
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2020 13:01  Profile P.M. 
yes I had similar bullshit experience. The room has two 3 beds, 2 big beds and one small bed. they decide to use the small bed for customers. I told her that was bvullshit. Bad attitude coupled with her super young age just ended in disaster. No kissing, no, DATY, no massage, and horrible service. at first I called right away to say the photos are not of her. Then the agent gave me a long bullshit story about cosmetic surgery. saying that she had some work done recently. but it its her. I had to look twice, and for once yes it is her, but she had some bad work done top her face. nose, eyes, total hack job. I said who gets work done and ends up looking worse and not even over 20 years old.Agent also went on and on about her slamming body during the booking. told me she was 17. finally in mid sentence I interrupted her bye saying " you told me she was a c cup." but then she was in fact an A cup. the agent just hung up on me. Totally agree FUCK QK!!  Unfortunately this is just a testament to how big of a dog we men are, because although 99% of the pics are fake and it is bait and switch, there is that 1 out of 10 girls that is truly smoking hot, young, slim, and horny. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't report because the girl was not advertised, and a last minute referral since I was going for 2 hrs. so the agent just threw the hottest girl they had. And yes she was in her early 20's, slim, busty, and a total horn dog. tried to repeat the next day but the fucking agent bait and switched me again. I was furious. In all of our collective knowledge, there must be a way for us to teach them a lesson. I mean it is great we are reporting these shit stories, but QK doesn't care, and they don't learn nor will they change. in fact they usually see us English speaking customers as easy targets. they could care less if you repeat, and since the price is so high, and there is still traffic. they still generate profit for themselves, even through unethical methods. these agents feel untouchable. I am not talking about taking revenge or doing something stupid, but there must be something we can do to some how make them feel the pain they put us through. The best thing I have come up with is to  simply not use their service, and since I am a good customer, that is too bad for them, but the amount of times they have wasted my time and money just makes each time harder and harder to swallow. the unfortunate thing is that their plethora of fake photo ads basically funds this site. which is too bad, because I know on other boards in other countries, some are accountable, and will pull ads when agents are overtly dishonest or literally cheating people on a daily basis, but it is common knowledge that this board values its ad revenue more than the integrity of the contributors on this site. Contributors/customers should hold the most power. Actually, a good agent that posts real photos, and has good customer service, should be celebrated. These types of agents add the most value, and warrant special treatment. then comes the customers. Especially the ones that contribute with reports. With all that said, I don't mean to step on any toes, and I am just giving my two cents. There should be some sort of "REPUTATION" score or public profile pages that archive more past bad experiences.. In other words, they should have a "history" tab or viewable log of bad experiences which hurts their "reputation score". Or they are labelled as a bait and switcher with fake photos. This might work...if each fake photo they post or bad reports posted hurts their agency score, or automatically charges them more for posting fake ads. Go ahead and keep posting, because as I said the ad revenue keeps this site alive, but their should be a little bit of accountability and protection for my fellow punters. I mean that would make things a little more fair right? They can't continue to get away with it.

Once again FUCK QK!! NOT WORTH IT.

Recent Ratings
Gennadygolovkin   6-12-2020 12:36  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   9-11-2020 10:46  Karma  +5   Favorable
gwailoplayer   7-11-2020 14:12  Karma  +5   Yes!
Bloodrage   6-11-2020 17:08  Karma  +4   Time to start a Blacklist for agents, say how many % B&S.

There is a First Time for everything . . .
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2020 13:09  Profile P.M. 
This is why I don't do HG anymore.

You set aside time from your busy day and regular life, you get everything ready, and then 9/10 times the girl is 10 years older and 10 kgs heavier than what you expected, or it's a completely different girl. I'm just waiting for the day when the door opens and it's just a straight up guy that stands there.

I refuse to go in just out of principle. And your day is ruined.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   6-11-2020 17:09  Karma  +1   Agree, I feel i should be the one getting paid if they are over 30
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2020 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Yep, haven’t done an HG in years, mostly because of the BS.

With walkups, WYSIWYG at less than half the price. I miss the pretty young ones that used to work in places like Tai Po and Tsuen Wan for $400 or less.

These days, I prefer to spend my time and money at “spas”, which offer a decent compromise in looks, service and price, and you often get the full hour if you can last that long.

Recent Ratings
Gennadygolovkin   6-12-2020 12:36  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   6-11-2020 17:14  Acceptance  +10   So true!
Bloodrage   6-11-2020 17:10  Karma  +1   I was told by agent we get full hour even if u cum early, they still massage
skebe   6-11-2020 14:39  Karma  +10   I must learn how to do spa
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2020 17:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mister at 6-11-2020 02:08 PM
Yep, haven’t done an HG in years, mostly because of the BS.

With walkups, WYSIWYG at less than half the price. I miss the pretty young ones that used to work in places like Tai Po and Tsuen Wan for  ...

Jesus, do I miss those fucking (pun intended) days when the walkup crowd was banging. When Kiki and the crowd in Wanchai were packing them in and King Hing was well-stocked by if you could always count on great fuck with Indo Gigi. Hell, I miss the days when James Bond was a super reliable HG agent in TST. Likewise, I'm opting for more massage places, but the prices there have definitely gone up and with COVID, I'm not keen on putting my face on a pillow that who knows how many guys have breathed into that day.
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2020 09:44  Profile P.M. 
nah i dont think it's fair for you guys saying all HG is BS.

there are the GOOD agents for sure, even now during COVID. SA, SKII, AQ

consistent, reliable, use real photos.

but yes prices are expensive now...
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2250
Posts 989
Karma 2184
Acceptance 1321
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Online
Post at 7-11-2020 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 FirstTime's post

I completely agree. You have said it all, I gave up on HG a long time ago for this reason.

Even more so when they double and triple book and you show up at the right time or even 5 minutes early and make the telephone call as requested and they say "wait 20 minutes, wait 30 minutes", it usually means wait 40 minutes sometimes . It's even more difficult now where hotel lobbies will do health checks and they may actually look over each person who walks in the hotel, and they see someone going in and out of the hotel a few times, and not actually going up the lift (of course the hotel may be on to the whole game and know what's going on upstairs and turn a blind eye).

I gave this up years ago, but I also remember some of the most amazing photos of brothers' exploits of real HG girls which were posted here from time to time .

Big dumb Gwailos like me, in my opinion we get it worse as they think they can slag off onto us anybody, and that in addition to having little recourse, we can't even complain in proper Cantonese with all of its colorful and idiomatic curse words.

I don't think we could set up any kind of a rating list or truth in advertising list or file a complaint with the Hong Kong Consumer Council along side grocery stores' cartel pricing and marking up items 20% and then having a 15% sale , as the powers that be that run this board may not want it known that there are some agents who are not as forthright as they should be . This board wants as much for traffic as possible and revenue from the agents advertising their wares, whether truthful or not, and I don't think they would support some type of system to hold the bad agents accountable.

It's the old story, when the drug dealer/pimp/other provider of illicit goods or services ripped you off, who are you going to complain too? You can go to the Hong Kong consumer counsel, you can only go on to the next provider.

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 7-11-2020 14:23 ]
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2020 16:21  Profile P.M. 
I have hobbies long enough now where I can say for a fact that there are good agents out there, they may work for a certain agency, where that agency is not consistent, because they do employ several operators that do the bookings. This is a fact, some bookers are good, some will at least own up to the fake photos, and more importantly will make sure the girl you do see is decent enough or as close to the pic as possible. The ones that suck are the ones that don't care about the customer and only care about getting as many bookings as possible. They don't care about lobby mishaps or what problem you have until you enter and pay the agreed rate. from there to when the session is over, they could care less. This is what drives me nuts. it is a shit way of operating a business. The only thing to do is at least try to let them know there are better ways of doing it. Instead of bullshitting themselves and worst of all us with statements like, "everyone is like this, or this is Hong Kong is..." Even if I take it for the team, and just want to leave, if they start those bullshit comments, I almost want to stir up the drama, because you can get any money, but it can't be that easy.

Here is a thought, the next time they pay their ad dollars, make their ad space very small, or low resolution images (blurry). False advertise back. See if they not get mad about being bait and switched. Then say too bad, this is how it is. According to their logic, take the hit and hope next time when they pay for ads again it will be as promised by the board. LOL How long would they keep paying for ads on theis board before going else where. Probably faster than us idiots, because they should say they would rather do business with an ethical board. LOL

I have said this so many times to so many agents, there is an ethical way to business. This applies to all businesses, and whenever money is exchanged there is a promise made, and providers need to uphold this just like how customers are expected to paY. What would happen if I only paid 80% of the rate, which ia usually what I say in B&S situations, picture different means rate is different. Otherwise I walk. This business model creates a negative atmosphere before the guy even enters the room. It sets everyone up for a fight. The busy agencies won't care because there is literally another idiot waiting outside in the exact position you are in. Smarter agents will care. I have even met ones where after I bust them and throw a fit they actually change because they agree with me, and tell me they are instructed to do so. who knows and that could be a lie. I don't care, as long as a little bit of effort is put in to make sure I am happy is enough.

What this board and all agents need to understand is there is a way to do business where ethical practice makes for a better world for all parties. Us horn dogs will be loyal. agencies thrive. and the board profits. traffic goes up, more girls come to Hong Kong. and then us punters also spend more, and boom full circle. everyone is happier. I would even go as far as saying for every bullshit advertiser you drop, us customers could even pool money to cover it. Because since we pay for premium girls, the same would go for the board. I would pay if its meant policing the advertisers. Customers tell me all the time they want quality but for the lowest cost possible. I tell them building quality products takes money. That extra 3% you pay means I can afford the extra Quality Assurance officer I can put on the line. There are lioterally a million ways to do this where everyone benefits. Takes a little bit of creativity and empathy.

happy hunting bros

There is a First Time for everything . . .
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2020 00:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by perriersons08 at 7-11-2020 09:44
nah i dont think it's fair for you guys saying all HG is BS.

there are the GOOD agents for sure, even now during COVID. SA, SKII, AQ

consistent, reliable, use real photos.

but yes prices are expen ...

I wouldn't call them "real" photos. These agents are a cut above the rest only in that they're showing photos of the actual girl, as opposed to a completely different person.
But the photoshopping, even on videos is heavy af. The real girl barely resembles has photos at all.