Race: Taiwanese
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 Big D cups, but a lil chubby with belly fat. Around 5'4ft tall
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10 CBJ
GFE: 6/10 Friendly girl but didnt try DFK
Damage: $850 for 45 mins (including Massage).  Punting only is $550
Repeat: Not likely

Tried this girl a few weeks ago, but haven't had time to post. Since shes living in HK pretty much permenently figure I'd post a review for future punters.  

I actually saw this girl a few times previously visiting Fuji.  Her massive tits always catch my attention, but have always passed for others that were more MCOT.  Anyway got horny one night and swung by Fuji.  Since Fuji has been pretty empty of talent lately, I figure if this girl was available that it was finally time to try her.  

As always, her door seems to always be available, at least whenever I visit Fuji.  I wouldnt say shes that pretty, but shes not ugly either.  She usually answers the door with a smile looking super friendly, and in a bikini. The first (and probably) only thing I ever stare at are her giant tits.  Needless to say, she actually has a bit of a belly which I never noticed until I was banging her lol..

I get in and she asks if I'm tired from the day (it was around 11pm), and she asked if I wanted a massage for an additional $300.  I was tired so it was worth a try.  She helps me undress and we hop in the shower together.  Typical washing, nothing spectacular about it. I lather up some soap and rub it over her ;)  One thing I notice was that she did give my asshole a good washing.. so I was thinking maybe this girl might rim me later, but sadly it never happened..

After the wash I lay down on the bed for the massage.  Massage review: it was ok.  Not great not terrible.  She did have some strength so it wasnt a terrible massage.  But you can tell it wasn't pro either.  For 300 I guess it was ok, she didnt get any knots out of my back, but I was able to lay there and relax a little and chat with her.  She's Taiwanese, but speaks Canto from living here for a few years.  She said she took some time off from covid too, and just recently returned to work.  Quite a friendly gal, and we just talk about normal things, mostly about covid, living in hk, etc.  

She finishes the massage and asks me to flip over.  She hops on to me and lets me suck her tits, of course I get hard pretty quick. She goes back down to cap me and give me a CBJ.  I didnt bother asking for a BBBJ even though thats what I'd prefer.  CBJ was decent.  She sucks for a bit and does a lot of tongue flicking.  She goes on for a few mins and then hops on top of me.  She basically rides me for a few seconds and says I'm too big.. and told me to get up instead.  

Fine with me.  I get up and we do missionary.  I bang her for a good bit and she seems to be enjoying it.  I play with her tits for a lil while banging.. and then grab her hips for some quicker thrusting.  Idk maybe her belly fat was distracting me, but I didnt feel like blowing my load lol.. I'm still hard.. but eventually I pull out and ask her to finish me by hand.  She lubes my dick up and jerks away but it was just ok.. I'm still laying on my back, and ask to suck on her tits while I jerk off myself instead.  She climbs over me and swings those giant tities over my face.  I'm sucking away while jerking off with one hand and my other hand rubbing her ass and pussy.  Damn her tits were big!  At some points I couldnt even breath cus they were covering both my mouth and nose lol.. Anyway I cum quickly sucking on those babies.  

Overall, she was a very nice girl and pretty chatty.  Her tits were as great as her personalty (good).  But I think there are probably better girls out there for me.

Recent Ratings
Gennadygolovkin   7-12-2020 13:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
susman   8-11-2020 09:54  Acceptance  +1   
charliebrown   4-11-2020 23:19  Karma  +4   Is she the chick with short, pink (blond?) hair?
oriento   3-11-2020 12:16  Karma  +3   hahaha the way you came was quite funny on this one
hotjac   2-11-2020 19:40  Karma  +4   Fun read - she got the job done and kept you happy. Thanks for sharing - some times playing with pendulums is fun
your_bro_123   2-11-2020 16:35  Acceptance  +2   seeing any ruskis at Fuji these days?
twiceAweek   31-10-2020 13:07  Karma  +6   Thanks, besides chubby was she big overall ?
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2020 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Actually, she wasnt chubby at all.. i should remove that. She has some belly fat, which I couldnt even really notice when she was answering the door
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2020 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Went in to try her a week or so ago. She was the one who I thought she was and I would actually agree with your initial description of her as being chubby. She's not fat, but definitely chubby. I only tried her because I knew she had some hidden meat behind her swimsuit and I was right. I had a good experience with her, not bad nor was it spectacular.