Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5'3? shorter side
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: na
PSE: na
Price & Session Length:  quoted $580, I paid $600, 30 mins
Repeat: No

Was in the area for drinks and decided to stop by JSL to see what was going on. Began on 8th floor and knocked all the way down to 4th, there was maybe 1 or 2 that caught my attention. Decided to go back up to 8th floor and journey one last time, and came upon this WG. Upon opening the door, her long dyed hair and smile caught my attention. Why not? Lets go.

She is decently looking and I was looking forward to her CBJ work. Typical standard procedure as we showered together, she helped wash my body, but during the shower she was already complaining about my LB size. She must have mentioned it at least seven times (I am not over exaggerating) and I have a feeling it's because she wants to be lazy and not ride, forcing me to do most of the work.

After the shower and drying up, lied down on the bed and she proceeded with catbath and trying to get LB waken. For some reason just wasn't feeling it, so while LB was half awake, she went to grab the dom and got it on while half up! First time i've had this happen to me, and therefore giving her a mediocre score for skill, because lo and behold, after LB is up and awaken, my guesses were right. She told me "I am not going on top, you're too big, you have to be on top."

I knew it.

So whatever, went on top, tried to bust but just wasn't working. I kept hammering away, hammering away, but I guess just wasn't feeling it especially after what she said. I tried to switch to doggy or other positions, but she wouldn't give. She even told me to just jerk it out instead if I can't cum...

Anyways, just focused, came finally, showered up, paid and left. Wouldn't repeat again, but I think she was one of the better looking ones at JSL so beggars cant be choosers huh?

Recent Ratings
trust_00   31-10-2020 12:11  Karma  +4   Thanks
godisdead   30-10-2020 17:03  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. You couldn’t bust a nut because she was not your cup of tea?
blazing_saddles   30-10-2020 16:39  Karma  +4   
MrButtons   30-10-2020 16:08  Karma  +4