Date of Session:  28 October
Location: Room C1, Flat C, Block 南, Roof, 1 Mut Wah St., Kwun Tong
Name: Did not ask
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/82662?referral=district
Face:  3/5 (She had good makeup)
Body: 3/5 (Average type)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 (i thought it will be worse for first time)
PSE: 2/5
Damage: 400 and tip
Repeat: If there will be no options, maybe

Happened to get free 2 hours in Kwun Tong area, so I decided to scout some nearest buildings suggested by 141 database.
There is actually 1 building not listed or listed with only 1-2 girls (Lok Cheung Building) that had bunch of PRC girls for my surprise and a lots of Johns mongering around. Got some intel for future re-visit.

However I settled down with the girl from 141 DB (link attached). She was in another building (1-2 min walk). Did not appoint time just walked-in, as I know usual price in KT area will not be more than 500. There were 2 guys scouting near her door but I was lucky they missed their turn

Similar to her photo in DB (around 70%), spoke Mandarin with me. She is around her 30s (closer to 35s) in my view. B is enhanced but decent made, was pleasure to touch and grab. Body is actually average, not fat, but not fit as well.

Usual bathroom stuff, cleaned me well. Helping me to dry also added her points. I added her GFE points as she paid attention to small details like hanging my clothes, putting watch and phone on her bedside table and etc.

CBJ was good, nice suction. Also she did CBJ with ice-tea in her mouth LOL. I don’t know what is the point to do it with icetea but who cares Made me smile when I was thinking it was made for her to enjoy haha

Bedplay included mutual hugs, grabbing and neck kissing. I was actually surprised as for white guy walk-ins usually transform into GFE way later than first visit Added her 1 point. Did not try DFK but went for some plays like neck and hair grabbing. She was OK with that

Sex part itself was average as she is bit lazy, but maybe this is because I went in late evening. Started in CG, went mish, doggy, spoons and finished prone-bone style Overall slightly felt that I am with old friend but only slightly as we know its all about money

Shower again, paid and left! Also, she is using Okamoto 0.02 just FYI as they are small for my size lol. Overall OK for this hard time, but for sure I wouldn’t walk-in 1-2 years ago haha

As my regular girl in Kwun Tong returned to her hometown I decided to wait her and chill until she will return. Not sure when it will be, if too long then I will scout Lok Cheung Building

Have a nice punting guys.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   31-10-2020 14:10  Karma  +3   Nice and cheap