Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2020 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Finally tried the legendary Ah Wan - the Goddess of Breasts

Name: Ah Wan 阿雲
Link: Not available here but can easily be located from the ''n e w'' 1 4 1 website
Address: Room A1, 1/F, Lok Cheong Building
Date and Time: 27 October, 3.30pm
Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10, natural F cup tits!
Skill: 9/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6.5/10
Damage: $500 - 60 mins consisting of massage and full service
Retry: Hell yes

I have read numerous positive reviews on Ah Wan and have been meaning to give her a go. A lot of reviews raved about her gigantic tits and my word I was not let down from the visit.

I happened to be in Kwun Tong yesterday and decided to see if I could arrange for a spontaneous appointment. Whatsapped her 45 minutes prior to the desired appointment time and luckily she was available.

Arrived promptly and notwithstanding the post lunch times hours at 3.30pm, there were quite a few horn dog punters loitering around Lok Cheong Building so I am glad to have made a booking.

She stood behind the door when opening it and I couldn’t get a proper look at Ah Wan until I had physically stepped inside her room.. Her gigantic melons immediately drew my attention. She was in a bikini outfit with her sexy red heels. She does have a slight tummy but it totally didn’t concern me / put me off. She does have notable tattoos on her back but they weren’t really where I was fixing my eyes on, haha.

As many have reported, her room is super tiny and was difficult to manoeuvre around.   

Shower was fairly thorough, paying particular attention getting my dick cleaned, water BBBJ was provided although there was no tits play in the shower. Didn’t clean my anus thoroughly so I knew rim job wasn’t an option.

Dried off and onto the bed - she wrapped a towel around her whilst providing the massage service. The massage was actually fairly decent unlike many other FS providers who would give you sloppy / half hearted massages. Fairly good strength and worked effectively on the knots. Even now as I am writing this review I am feeling the post massage aches from yesterday.

She worked on shoulders, back, arms, butt, thighs and calves. The massage went on for about 40 minutes before she removed her towel and began the body to body massage. She didn’t apply any lotion and slid her breasts up and down my back and my bum. Her tits were so soft and they were so big that whilst pressing them against my back, I could feel some of her tits spilled over to the sides of my torso.

Asked me to turn over and she was on all fours, she dangled her F cups in front of me and I was able to inspect them closely and grab them properly. Admittedly I have never felt such a massive pair of neutral tits (some fake F in the past though) and they were so nice n soft I was wriggling my fingers whilst cupping them and felt somewhat like I was playing with a beanbag. Her tits were so freaking big that my palms weren’t able to cup most of the boobs and they spilled over my hands, this is something you WON’T get with artificial boobs.

She then slided down and rubbed her tits / nipples against my chest, then my belly, then my dick. As one bro reported, she teases me by slapping my dick by swinging her tits left and right lol. She positioned my knob between her melons and slided lil bro up and down her cleverage to give me a quick tit fuck. This was the first time where I felt my entire penis being fully wrapped by breasts in a tit fuck. The difference is a bit like comparing a 腸仔包 (Hong Kong styler sausage bun) vs a hotdog.

She proceeded to BBBJ which was actually pretty decent. She licked and flicked her tongue on my balls before proceeding to giving head. She bobbed up and down my penis whilst having both hands pinching my nipples for the extra stimulation. The blowjob was done well with good suction and moisture, I was fairly close to coming before she timed the transition to perfection and put on the condom for the finale.

She started on top and inserted my love gun into her. She was reasonably tight and moist. She had strong core and started off grinding me whilst leaning towards me and dangled her boobs for me to play with. Then she arched back and grinded me so I could get a good view of her dominating me and boobs bouncing around. She performed the final pose whilst she was on top by changing into a squatting position and rode me up and down whilst licking my nipples. I then went on top and changed to a missionary position, nothing notable in mish as I came pretty quickly and was gutted. I would have loved to doggy her and watch those bouncing tits whilst pounding her hard from behind.

It was overall a very satisfying experience. $500 was worthy of playing with those tits alone but to get a decent massage and BBBJ out of the session was a huge bonus. Note though that she was watching news / TV whilst providing massage so some of you might find distracting. She does have a tendancy to chat a lot but i think that is due to her friendly self. She did however turn off the news when she proceeded to the dark deed. Additionally, we didn’t LFK or DFK, not sure if kissing on her menu and if it was due to covid. Some reviews said she is not a looker, i thought her face was ok, her photo in wechat / whatsapp doesn't really do her justice. I had nevertheless enjoyed the session a lot and am sure will be back for her service in the near future.

Recent Ratings
test74   21-12-2020 12:45  Karma  +3   Whatsapp/Wechat needed? Thanks
Macau81   17-11-2020 21:04  Karma  +5   Can u dm me new 141?
Gente30   15-11-2020 23:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Hey Toon4Life, Could you please share Ah Wan’s Contact , she seems to be my cup of tea! I have tried to l
lamlamlay   7-11-2020 05:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, nice detail review man!! Love to make a visit to that legendary body, any chance can have the contact?? Thx m ...
Unitedfuture   3-11-2020 21:10  Acceptance  +1   love a tit fuck
Cruising   31-10-2020 10:55  Karma  +4   I’m on the prowl for Ah San Twice for building go to girl DB filter on Kwun Tong then 141 then building
Saralee09876543   30-10-2020 20:43  Karma  +4   Great, can you send whatsapp details?
Cspoker50   30-10-2020 07:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
bbbj   29-10-2020 16:22  Karma  +5   Could you PM me her WhatsApp one WeChat please?
trust_00   28-10-2020 23:23  Karma  +4   Wow F cups.. how old is she?
andre_hk   28-10-2020 20:53  Acceptance  +1   I’ve still not been able to find her, any links will be appreciated
Ecthelio007   28-10-2020 20:03  Karma  +5   Age estimate?
twiceAweek   28-10-2020 18:06  Karma  +6   Thanks, couldn't find that building in Google map, which area is she in ?
godisdead   28-10-2020 17:11  Karma  +6   Very nice indeed.