Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2020 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 18B2 "Cai"

18/F 18B2

Date & Time of Session: 22nd October, 9pm
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, little English
Face: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10  (big titties, small petite body and big booty)
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 600 +100tip, 30 min
Repeat: No

I've heard that the quality at JSL just isn't that great, and decided to troop out to Fuji. Upon entering, oh my god the whole building is just on another level. The apartment building music, the lobby all lit up with a nice vibe, and totally got me excited for my trip. Went to the top of 22/F and started knocking and walking down, few caught my attention but I learned my lesson from my 2 times punting in JSL. Finally came to the 18th floor and knocked on the door, and the WG was dressed up all sexy with glasses, school girl type outfit, and that seductive glare while licking her lips locked me in... at least what appeared to me was a WG who really wanted to get piped out good. I walked in and I told her that her eyes and licking her lips totally got me, and she continued her slutty glare at me, rubbing her big titties on my body, touching me and rubbing me all over, to which I must say:

FUJI is awesome compared to JSL!

She asked me if I wanted a massage, I said no thank you just want the standard. Undressed and she continued to grope me all over, and I was loving every minute of it We then enter the shower, and she continues to grab my LB in all different ways while soaping me down. I loved it especially when she hugged me from behind and went between my legs to continue to get my LB up with all different ways to play with LB We chit chatted during the shower, and she asked me where I was from, and I told her I wasnt' from around HK and she said that she loved foreign dick and loved the way they fuck. After the shower, I finally know what a real catbath is after my 2 previous times punting! Literally licking me from neck, to my chest, gently licking my nipples, going down to by my belly button, then to outside groin area... then to my inner thighs... back to inner groin area... finally sucking on a nut. I think she wanted to BBBJ as she gave me a quick lick on the shaft and asked if I wanted to cover, and I said yes please would prefer that. She put the condom in her mouth and slowly rolled it down my shaft while my LB's head in her mouth the whole time.   Loving it. The CBJ was decent, as she slurped and slurped, sucked and licked it all, and i mean ALL of it. She then asked me if it was OK for her to climb on and she decided to ride me CG, and that's when I realized.... this WG legitly was just fucking horny and wanted some dick! No lube no nothing, I slid right into that tight juicy cunt of hers and she proceeded to ride the fuck out oy me, moaning, eyeballs rolling to the back of her hand, and legitly enjoying my LB that she said "omg I'm going to come". I kept pounding her from underneath until she came and started shivering all over Then plopped her down and slowly shoved my LB into her mish style, and again her moaning, glaring deeply into her eyes and I knew for sure she was loving every minute of it as much as I was. I kept pounding, pounding, pounding, staring at her face, her eyes, watching her lick her lips, watching her bite her lips, watching her grab her titties and pinch her nips... totally enjoying it. And before I knew it... that sensation came.... and I ..... booooooom   !!!!

Took off the dom and jumped into the shower, while she was smiling and joking around saying "see I'm telling you I love foreign dick" and I laughed. Dried up, gave her the money but also (my first time) tipping. Great service for a walk-up, I'm happy, and the trip was all well worth it in the end.

Afterwards, decided to go check out and knock on more doors... totally wish I had more ammo! 12/F A1 caught my attention, I think I might just need to take a trip back to Fuji again tomorrow hahaha

Recent Ratings
hotjac   26-10-2020 13:53  Karma  +4   An enthusiastic woman's straight flush beats four of a kind any day ;)
charliebrown   24-10-2020 22:36  Karma  +4   Excellent
Cspoker50   23-10-2020 23:45  Karma  +2   Excellent
Skepti10   23-10-2020 16:29  Karma  +4   good info, but imo a bit rude to knock if you have no intention of going in...
AntonioGramsci   23-10-2020 15:19  Karma  +2   Excellent
MrButtons   22-10-2020 23:29  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. You still said that you wouldn't repeat her. any particular reason?
d4ve88   22-10-2020 23:19  Karma  +4   Excellent, welcome to Fuji!
gventinso
Buggered Beggar

UID 268643
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 9
Karma -1
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 1
Registered 30-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2020 23:25  Profile P.M. 
you tried kiss her? she let??

you tried kiss her? she let??you tried kiss her? she let??

Recent Ratings
susman   8-11-2020 09:55  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   23-10-2020 00:18  Karma  -2   Why repeat the question twice? Why repeat the question twice? And more importantly, why don't you rate the OP instead?
oriento
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 210
Posts 13
Karma 206
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2020 19:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 oriento's post

Would like to reply to the two questions and statement. First off, perhaps skepti10 you are right in being rude to knock if I have no intention of going in. I am not sure what the standard courtesy is, but if that is rude, I apologize. However, I do plan to return (which i tried to today but got caught up with (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1), and I do take notes on the ones I want to revisit. So in that regards, that is why I knock on as many doors as I can so that I can go for what I want later on.

For MrButtons, I wouldnt repeat her because face and body didnt do it for me. If it was today's punt physically, and add in her service, that would be a 10/10 and a "must" repeat for me. Unfortunately, just didnt do it for me. Hope I was able to respond correctly to you all. Thanks!