Miko "Do you want to fly?"

Name: Miko
Face: 3/5
Body 3.5/5
Massage Skill: 4/5
Handjob Skill: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: 600 1hr massage + 300 HE

I've seen quite a few reviews on here recently attesting to Miko's skills so I'm not sure we need another voice. But I went, I came, and I lived to tell about it; so I decided I'd post anyhow. I found myself in Causeway Bay last weekend and remembered the good reviews she'd gotten. I looked up the address and decided I'd give her a looksie. I checked quickly, started walking---5 minutes later quite close and I realized that I was actually heading for Mika—a different profile. Shit. Oh well. Turn around, walk back the other way and find out that Miko was about 25 paces away from where I'd been when I looked her up.

I went up to her door and wasn't quite sure. Wasn't the typical subdivided red hallway. So I called her—she picked up, but limited English made it difficult. She asked me to come back in 15 minutes, which I did. She greeted me at the door with a big smile and we talked back and forth a bit via google translate. Next time, call ahead so I can get a 90 minute slot, etc. We settled on a 60 because she had another client coming later, so I quickly showered (alone) and got down. I picked Miko because I wanted the massage more than I wanted the HE, and because I'd read that she does some sort of ball/perineum rubbing that's supposed to be great. I can now attest that all of the above is true, haha!

She started with a big of a rubdown, then quickly jumped up to walk on my back for awhile. I'm a pretty big dude, so masseuses tend to try to use all of their strength to try to really work me—but to be honest, I want to work out the knots but I don't want to limp out with a bunch of new bruises. Don't underestimate Miko's strength—she's powerful! I had to tap out 2-3 times like a wrestler or something, haha.

The oil came on, the muscles relaxed, and she really knew her way around. I think next time I'll ask her to focous on my legs more, because that was my favorite part. (Least fav was probably the neck crack.)

Flipped and she rubbed my hips for a bit and then oiled up LB really nicely. Played with my balls a bit and got a little smile on her face. She knows exactly how to make us putty in her hands, gents. Pulled out her phone and google translate said: "do you want to fly?" Yes, I did. She held up 3 fingers. I nodded. Even though we hadn't bargained about it, she immediately popped off her top and dropped her shorts away, standing there in just her lingerie. Nice full ass and tits. Sturdy girl, but not squat. Then quite a long and lovely HJ. I knew we were short on time, but she didn't seem exasperated or pressure me to finish. As I was putting my clothes back on after nutting , her next appointment arrived and I passed him quickly as I walked out. If that was anyone here, I hope I didn't keep you waiting or tire her out! She texted quickly saying she enjoyed our time and come back for 90 minutes. "More fun."

I will be back, even though I usually prefer full service. The massage will be the draw for me for round .

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   26-10-2020 13:57  Karma  +5   she sounds and looks great ... if she just did a bit more :)
anabikumi   25-10-2020 14:02  Karma  +2   Nice!
Mister   22-10-2020 15:54  Karma  +5   Nicely written report
Petay_1283   20-10-2020 15:53  Karma  +10   I miss HK.
batman108   19-10-2020 09:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Cspoker50   19-10-2020 01:18  Karma  +2   Excellent
d4ve88   18-10-2020 15:34  Karma  +4   She does wonders for the system down there, glad you tried and enjoyed it. We should reward good providers with more bus ...
sexfiend   18-10-2020 15:18  Acceptance  +1   Wait til u get pain from DMT land monsters lol
twiceAweek   18-10-2020 15:12  Karma  +6   Thanks, you gwai lows are real pussies when getting a proper massage LoL