Karma 2192
Acceptance 1371
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2020 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dong Bei Beauty in Dodgy Dwelling

3rd in a series of my COVID misadventures which have pushed me to assay new talent. See my prior endeavors here:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

This was in Bonham Strand in Sheung Wan. As I advised in my prior adventures, I’m looking to get away from my usual haunts of Jordan, TST and SSP for new talent. While I have been to a few places in the neighborhood, I’ve never been to this nest, it was kind of an odd place, or seems so at the time. Going up the stairs, on the 2nd floor there was about 3 or 4 people hanging around the stairwell and the hallway entrance (which also has talent working) talking with each other. This caught my eye, because Brothers (and I am capitalizing the b in brothers just like the New York Times does of late for those other “brothers” in the US, both the male and female variety (oops, I mean “Brothers”)) don’t hang out and talk with each other on the floors or on the stairs. Ordinarily when there are other Brothers roaming around these places we all tend to avoid eye contact and otherwise pretend neither of us are there and typically stay out of each other’s way.

These guys looked a little rough , perhaps they were not customers but perhaps bouncers, room rent collectors, food delivery men, laundry delivery men, 141 photographers, electricians (one of my regulars paid an electrician 500 to come into her room and run strings of pink and blue LED lights along the ceiling) or other parts of the 141 infrastructure that I typically don’t see. I didn’t like the look of them and was tempted to turn around but I kept going up and decided if I saw similar activity on the 3rd floor I would leave. I’m fairly risk-averse, and not being proficient with the local language, prefer not to mess with or even get caught in the wrong place wrong time with potentially troublesome people . Of course I’m judging by appearance, this is not fair, but its how I operate and has kept me out of trouble so far .

Speaking of the 141 infrastructure, and as side note , one of my regular showed about 2 years ago me a WG catalog called “Sisterhood” . It’s a local business. Perhaps you seen it, or even purchased from them. There was a flyer for it and its online. Think of Amazon for WG. You can order and have delivered to your room, variously, condoms, sexy clothing, condoms, ridiculously high platform shoes, condoms, uniforms (maid, police chick, stewardess, etc), makeup,  lubricant, condoms, sex toys, tissues, even restock the water and beer and lemon tea for your refrigerator. I suppose now they will also sell hand sanitizers and masks, as these are both in abundance in the girls’ rooms these days. And you can pay with Alipay. Imagine the convenience . Don’t try this at home, if you want to buy these items for you and your wife. This makes sense, I can’t see these girls walking into a pharmacy and buying condoms, also they seem to have literally hundreds in the room, it would be awkward to buy such a large amount in a retail shop.

The Stats:

Name: Mier (she says “Mi – Er”). I’m not sure what it means.

Date: late afternoon on a Friday in Sep 2020

Link: https://go141.com/en/A26294-SW-Massage-Mier.html?ref=Search[region,building]. More days her link is down then it up, perhaps this is part time work for her.

Face: 5/5 100% like the photo. Pretty, to my eyes. Not too young looking. Kind of a wry knowing smile, like she’s in on some kind of a private joke with you.  Oddly enough she has a very high hairline, her forehead seems to go up to almost the top of her skull where the hair starts. It’s not ugly and not noticeable with her bangs but it’s just something unique. You can see a hint of it in the photos. Nice long natural eyelashes, not caked up with makeup but thick and long enough to be noticeable naturally. You can also see this in the photos.

Age: says 25. Gwailoplayer Estimate™: 36. But not bad, nothing to complain about.

Body: 5/5 White skin, smooth, no acne or wrinkles, or scars, or tattoos. Really tall but not too skinny, not too fat, nicely proportioned. Small amount of belly flab, almost as tall as myself (I am 177 cm). This was really surprising because from the photos I expected her to be a little bit shorter and thicker. This is the ultimate expression of the dong bei ren gene pool. Awesome (for me) hanging, honking, pendulous breasts with dark red  areolas and THICK nipples of some 8-9 mm diameter. Did I say they were thick? Some of you brothers complain about sagging breasts. For me this is a feature, not a bug in the provider. I like ‘em large and I like ‘em HANGING. Also quite sensitive. This is not to everyone’s taste of course, but it does more than simply “work for me”  You can see hints of color and thickness it in the blurred photo.

Skill: 8/10 Willingly took various positions, not afraid of being on top initially, and no GDS exhibited.

Service: 6/10 100% ISO 9001 COVID-compliant: no kissing, no DATY, CBJ only. Not my favorite routine these days, and there are others who do not impose these restrictions, but this seems to be how the world is working at least for a few more months, if not several more years. No I won’t employ that overused phrase “new normal”. Fortunately she didn’t wear a mask like one of my earlier new adventures. She gets a 6 because the limited scope service was performed with some enthusiasm and care.

GFE: a little cold and distant at the 1st, but after the deed was done she warmed up and was quite chatty to me . While I couldn’t understand everything she said, she was largely complaining about rude and demanding customers, some of which giving her a hard time because of the virus precautions she takes. My sense is she felt a bit more at ease after the work was done because I didn’t give her a hard time about these precautions and expected it going in. 5/10 (this is one of those that maybe with some time and effort could develop)

PSE: nope

WIR: of the 3 I’ve tried so far, I think this one has the most promise for a return . I’m still looking for more, however.

Price: when I started she tried to upsell me on a massage  (+100) but I said I would just take the basic sex package at 400, approximately 30 minutes, there was no rush . I tipped her 100. She didn’t like the look of my mask as I was suiting up, advising me it was “too dirty” and gave me a new one from her box. It was actually a better quality mask than my own. Invited me to text or call her for my next appointment.

Be nice and respectful, don’t give her a hard time for being 100% ISO 9001 Covid compliant , and you’ll have a nice time . For us it’s a bit of pocket money and a bit of transient pleasure, and instant gratification. For her it’s an occupational hazard, and loss of her ability to do that work could lead her and her family (usually a fatherless child) to literally being out on the street. Remember to respect the difference.

Keep on mongering

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
shaykh   10-11-2020 08:12  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   26-10-2020 14:03  Karma  +5   She sounds and looks interesting enough - love her breasts too!
User001   21-10-2020 17:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   20-10-2020 15:52  Karma  +10   
Cspoker50   19-10-2020 01:19  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   18-10-2020 10:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mister   17-10-2020 21:04  Karma  +7   Original and excellent
JackTheBat   17-10-2020 19:03  Karma  +10   177 cm? Me like.
blahblah777   17-10-2020 17:42  Karma  +3   Excellent
d4ve88   17-10-2020 16:09  Karma  +4   Respect her COVID measures, she might have elderly at home.
boscitc   17-10-2020 14:02  Karma  +4   Excellent
twiceAweek   17-10-2020 13:28  Karma  +6   Thanks, best of luck with your search